Whiskey

What brand?

Johnnie or Jack … if they’re not around… Ballantines.

Johnnie Walker!!!

Well, I’m a Beamer!

Dear god, what am I on?
Must have been those magic mushrooms in the pasta I ate earlier.

Originally posted by debro
[B]Well, I’m a Beamer!

Dear god, what am I on?
Must have been those magic mushrooms in the pasta I ate earlier. [/B]

Nothing wrong with being a beamer… I got quite some bottles of Beam flying through my room (not really, they’re in my closet)…

had some knob creek stuff the other day to shut my friend up. i think im off whiskey forever :Z

Well, there is not much whiskey flowing around my school usually. However, the one constant supply comes from my friend who is hooked on the Walker stuff. So in turn I got used to it and I prefer it over pretty much any ohter brand of whiskey. :cool:

Other! :bigsmile:
I drink Upper Ten, a Norwegian blend of fine Scottish whiskeys. It is cheap, and very good too…:cool:

Read more here: http://www.norwaypost.no/content.asp?cluster_id=1597&folder_id=1

Quote: "One of the cheapest whiskies in Norway ‘Upper Ten’ has gained international respect after the reputable magazine Wine and Spirit International gave it top marks over well known brands such as Johnnie Walker and Ballantines recently. " :slight_smile:

On the other hand, I am not the one to turn down any whiskey, Johnnie Walker is fine with me! :slight_smile:

For those who know, (and for those who don’t): Jack Daniels. :slight_smile:

Bought a bottle of Glenlivith for a friend of mine…supposed to be good (don’t know myself, don’t drink alcohol)

Not even for fun? :confused: A glass couldn’t possibly hurt you. Wine is even suggested from doc’s. :slight_smile:

Hmm… the options you give are all (cheap) blended whiskeys… only the Glen Fiddich is a single malt whiskey, so I choose that one. I personally like to drink Craganmore, Talisker. In general, mostly I prefer the speyside single malts whiskeys.

BTW:if you understand why people spent more than 5 -7 euros on a bottle of wine, then you should defenitely try single malt whiskeys!

(Another thing: Jack D. and Ballentines are bourbons, that is completely different from the other brands you mention…)

Johnnie Walker Black label is the best, imo:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
[B]Hmm… the options you give are all (cheap) blended whiskeys… only the Glen Fiddich is a single malt whiskey, so I choose that one. I personally like to drink Craganmore, Talisker. In general, mostly I prefer the speyside single malts whiskeys.

BTW:if you understand why people spent more than 5 -7 euros on a bottle of wine, then you should defenitely try single malt whiskeys!

(Another thing: Jack D. and Ballentines are bourbons, that is completely different from the other brands you mention…) [/B]

I know, but I figured that these also belong to the most popular whiskeys… I did not know which ones to choose, so I “stole” this list from a bar I visit on a regular base…

btw, I choose Glen Fiddich as well

Ballantine’s to clean the car (it’s too bad to drink), and Dimple to enjoy for myself…

No alcohol for me (anymore)

“Jack Daniels if you please, knock me to my knees” -David Allen Coe.

Jack rules. “Old #7”, and lesser known “Green Label” varieties.

BTW, Jim Beam is also a Bourbon.

According to my brother-in-law (who is Irish) is Irish whisky the best.
I don’t know because I don’t drink alcohol.

Yes, but he’s irish. He’s probably not sober most of the time, and when you’re drunk you can’t taste anything anyway.

Maybe that explains why the irish always see the little leprechauns in green suits. Hmmm.

:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]

Nothing wrong with being a beamer… I got quite some bottles of Beam flying through my room (not really, they’re in my closet)… [/B]

Hmm. Are you sure you’ve only been drinking?
Next you’re gonna see leprechauns as well, just like suzepoo’s brother in law.

Oh well, since you locked those beams away, at least in the morning you’ll open your closet and find out for sure!!:confused:

:bigsmile: