Which software will do everything?

vbimport

Any software that will allow me to make a backup copy of a movie that had a decrypter, encoder and burner all in one??? Im new at this and confused with so many choices and software available. Id like an all in one solution that will also burn (better than my roxio ez cd creator) Thanks much. Bob P.

P.S I was gonna get alcohol 120 but then I heard you cant use it on decrpting movies anymore? Is this true?

For dvd recoding , you can use DVDShrink (free!) to recode , but you’ll need a writer package such as Nero to write your dvd.

Alcohol can pretty much backup any CDrom.

There is no perfect software , that’s why there are so many bugfixes and new products :slight_smile:

If there was a ‘Perfect’ program, then wouldn’t every other program give up?

P.S Your heading is somewhat misleading…:stuck_out_tongue:

What I meant was which software will decrypt, encode, and burn.
I find it hard to believe there is not an all in one ripping-burning software thats good.

Originally posted by Bob P
I find it hard to believe there is not an all in one ripping-burning software thats good.

Nope , there isn’t :slight_smile:

Yes there is.

If you want something very simple you could try DVDXCopy.

Myself I use the CloneDVD/AnyDVD method. It gives me more control then DVDXCopy. It’s pretty much what you are looking for me thinks.

See the link in my signature (my fav method) for more information.

[B]Any software that will allow me to make a backup copy of a movie that had a decrypter, encoder and burner all in one??? Im new at this and confused with so many choices and software available. Id like an all in one solution that will also burn (better than my roxio ez cd creator) Thanks much. Bob P.

P.S I was gonna get alcohol 120 but then I heard you cant use it on decrpting movies anymore? Is this true? [/B]

If you want to do all-in-one, with better quality and performances, i recommend you the winning combo Autoshrink-DVDShrink-DvdDecrypter…for movies OVER 4.7G…

For movies BELOW 4.7 (or eventually, getting-to,removing extras and unwanted audio) i recommend DVD-Decrypter only to extract-to-Iso ImgToolClassic and DVDDecrypter to Burn-ISO.

Thats FREE AND BETTER !!!

And is actually my method.

…well, i suppose is quite confusing written like this, expecially to newbies, ok:

you need following applications:
DVDShrink
Autoshrink
DVDDecrypter
ImgToolClassic

Autoshrink is a tool, that automatically take a shrunk movie from DVDShrink and shootit to DVDDecrypter, that is a decrypting tool, that is able both to create ISO but also to burn ISO images into a DVD-R, if it does not go over 4.7gb.

In the case the movie without extras, unwanted audio or the movie package itself is below 4.7gb, you can decrypt the movie, eventually convert it to ISO with Imgtoolclassic then burn it with DVDDecryptor.

You can alternate the phases, and do some manual work, is quite easy and make autoshink unnecessary…also you can shoot the movie into the HD using dvddecrypter, to manipulate it in a second time (if you own several therabytes of space to deal with this…)

Jined