Which software is easiest and best?

vbimport

I just bought a DVD writer with lightscribe. It came with Nero8 or I can download Lightscribe software. Which would be best or easiest to use and why?

Hi,

“best” of something is always a matter of taste. So there is no such thing like the “best software” or “best hardware”.

I’d suggest to try Nero, you can also try the free labelling software from lightscribe.com, and there is a trial of surething labeler. Find out what is the best for your personal demands.

Michael

OK then, I’ll rephrase the question. I have never used lightscribe and I need to start with one of the software programs. So, as far as the [I]“most user-friendly,” [/I]which might be the best choice?

SureThing’s nice, pretty user-friendly (let’s face it, if I can use it, it has to be :bigsmile: ).

Michael does have a point though about trying stuff out to see which suits your needs best. :slight_smile:

Lightscribe is lightscribing not sure if it’s gone color yet,
Surething is printing color pictures, so what you are wanting to do may make the difference as to what you use.

There is also printing straight to disc with the right printer.

I agree with the others you will need to find what suits you best for what you want the final product to be.

[QUOTE=bean55;2480056]
Surething is printing color pictures, so what you are wanting to do may make the difference as to what you use[/QUOTE]

I used SureThing when reviewing a LightScribe drive, and have used it a few times since then…so it definitely does LightScribe. :slight_smile:

I go from one end to the other. I use a black marker and hand write the title on the disc or I print direct to disc using the TY Watershields in beautiful full color.