Which software can support overburn?

vbimport

Hi, could someone please recommend a software other than Nero that supports overburning? THanks

Blindwrite
CloneCD
DiscJuggler

PlexTools/gs.

Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator, versions 6.1.1.17 and higher.

Which software doesn’t support overburn these days? Think that the answer to that question will be complete silence… :wink:

Originally posted by Kwanterry

could someone please recommend a software other than Nero that supports overburning?
It depends on what your needs are. Data or audio ?
Every modern burning SW I can think of supports overburning.
Can you define your question ?
What for did Nero deserve your disgrace ?

Some more examples, so to say, in addition to the mentioned ones :

Feurio
Alcohol
CD Mate

Burnatonce too. As Smart@$$ said, practically all software does these days.

Originally posted by Smart@$$
Which software doesn’t support overburn these days? Think that the answer to that question will be complete silence… :wink:

I belive Roxio’s Toast (macintosh) can’t overburn :slight_smile:

There’s nothing wrong with Nero, just a matter of presonal preference. :slight_smile:
actually i wanted to overbun some data file. i saw Mr. Belvedere saying that blindwrite supports overburning, but i thought blindwrite only burns image file, not data file. Am I right? blur

Originally posted by Kwanterry
There’s nothing wrong with Nero, just a matter of presonal preference. :slight_smile:
actually i wanted to overbun some data file. i saw Mr. Belvedere saying that blindwrite supports overburning, but i thought blindwrite only burns image file, not data file. Am I right? blur

yes , and overburned images as well :slight_smile:

You could make the image with about any other product (WinIso , MagicIso , nero , clonecd , etc)

Yes, DragonBurn for Macintosh may support overburn. I’ll have to check it out.