Which Roxio update can I download?

vbimport

I installed the Roxio Easy Creator 7 Basic from the Plextor CD and which update can I download (I have Version 7.1.0.95:

Update Easy Media Creator 7 Retail (boxed) December 14, 2004

Update the Retail (CD-ROM) version of Easy Media Creator 7.0x suite to 7.1.1.189 (English Only). For additional information on fixes included, click here.

Important Note: This updater is intended for CD-ROM purchases acquired from a retail vendor only. Do not apply this update if you have downloaded your version of Easy Media Creator 7. Instead, please apply our ESD updater below.

update70to71_2.exe - 120 MB download

Update Easy Media Creator 7 ESD (downloaded) April 25, 2004

Update the ESD (Downloaded) version of Easy Media Creator 7.0x to 7.0.430.0 (English Only). For additional information on fixes included click here.

Important Note: This updater is intended for ESD purchases acquired from Roxio as a software download only. If you have the CD-ROM version of Easy Media Creator 7 please apply our retail updater.

updateesdto430.exe - 49.4 MB download

None of the above! Unfortunately, Roxio has not released an update to the standard version of the suite. What you have is pretty much it. I doubt that there will be any further updates for the 7.0/7.1 versions since they have now released the new Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5 Pretty much exactly the same as 7.1 but now includes “Backup” software and some tweaks.

Bob