Which program is better? dvdfab or anydvd

vbimport

am going to invest in one of these programs. was wondering which one is considered the better product for backing up dvd’s.

Well DVDfab has a free version. Anydvd is capable of running in the background which would be considered convenient.

Moving you over to the ‘movie copy software’ forum…

They are both good. Download the trials for both and take them for a test drive and see what feels the best to you.
Welcome to the MyCe forum

Both products are great at what they do.

For an all around program I would have to choose DVDFab over Anydvd

[QUOTE=bean55;2477998]Both products are great at what they do.

For an all around program I would have to choose DVDFab over Anydvd[/QUOTE]

Very nice response my friend, also very true :wink:

Just giving [U]my 2 cents[/U] worth:bigsmile: my friend

[QUOTE=bean55;2478030]Just giving [U]my 2 cents[/U] worth:bigsmile: my friend[/QUOTE]

Which is exactly what we like to see here especially when it’s an informed response. :iagree:

They fall into two different program categories IMO.

AnyDVD rips and that’s it DVDFab is an all in one solution that does the whole lot.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2478297]Which is exactly what we like to see here especially when it’s an informed response. :iagree:

They fall into two different program categories IMO.

AnyDVD rips and that’s it DVDFab is an all in one solution that does the whole lot.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I am in agreement with this as well those are two very different programs made for a niche market one is all in one package and one is specific in ripping and decrypting and works with a variety of free program besides the other slysoft software. I for me use and money choose to have Anydvd HD, CloneDVD, CloneCD, CloneDVDmobile did cost me more but I find it worth every cents I spent on them. IMO…