Which OS?

Which OS is better for doing DVD Copying, Home Movie Making, DVD Authoring, etc.?

I am presently using Win XP. Is Win 2000 better? Worse?

Just curious to see what people think.

Thanks

XP is fine. It wouldnt be worth going out buying windows 2000.

I’m using a dual boot OS’s 98se/XPpro and xp is miles faster using dvd2one, it was the same when i used to do vcd’s but thats all i would use xp for.

just an opinion:bigsmile:

Why would you want to go back to Win2K when you’re running WinXP already? The latter runs faster, cooler (CPU), and more stable, if setup correctly, which a lot of people who complains about WinXP fail to do to begin w/o. And please cut the crap about WinXP’s fruitilicious windows and colors, you can easily get the pre-WinXP look by switching to Classic Mode.

Win2K is an alternative you should take only if your system can’t meet WinXP’s min requirement.

Originally posted by Stoner
[B]Why would you want to go back to Win2K when you’re running WinXP already? The latter runs faster, cooler (CPU), and more stable, if setup correctly, which a lot of people who complains about WinXP fail to do to begin w/o. And please cut the crap about WinXP’s fruitilicious windows and colors, you can easily get the pre-WinXP look by switching to Classic Mode.

Win2K is an alternative you should take only if your system can’t meet WinXP’s min requirement. [/B]
I agree. :slight_smile: