Which one

If for some reason you could only keep your Spouse or some other thing such as your pet,car, boat, shoes (for the Ladies) or something which one would you keep?

MY [B]Computer [/B]and all the Paraphernalia that goes with it

At least you did not say shoes I think my wife would say all her shoes. Never could understand why she needs shoes and shoes and shoes.

Tough choice. Humans, such as family members, aside…

I would choose to keep my cat. He’s been my constant companion for 11 years :slight_smile:

If, God forbid, he wasn’t around anymore, then I would keep my computers.

I’d keep my shoes.

Without shoes it would be too painful to leave the house and walk around shopping for food, cars, boats, pets and spouses. :wink:

This is assuming I couldn’t use my dragon skills to fly around instead of walking, but that is frowned upon where I live. :stuck_out_tongue:

:flower:[quote=Arachne;2128321]Tough choice. Humans, such as family members, aside.[/quote]

[B][/B]
[B][SIZE=5]Phew[/B] [/SIZE]
I feel safe seems bad Computer over Kids :bigsmile:
[B]I say Pets are Family[/B]
[B][/B]
[B][/B]mothers and daughters are alike online COMPUTERS it is.
Remenber every thing that goes with ( All Media ):bigsmile:

:flower:

SAMLAR
That’s a tough choice. Even though I enjoy my tech toy’s?
most likley my spouse.
ZAP:):slight_smile:

I solved that problem, I married my cat…

The only problem is marry your cat is that cats do not take orders any better than women

Have to keep the wife; she works and that means I can buy the rest.

Nothing like a working wife, oh yea, retirement is great. LOL

mine does to and I am retired Great thing about marrying a wife 8 yrs younger

My Debit Card.
I can wander around, take cash out & buy everything again.

Although, come to think of it, the odds are that if everything disappeared, it’d probably be the missus which took off with it anyway … and the account would be cleared regardless.

I guess … my clothes then.

[QUOTE=samlar;2128139]If for some reason you could only keep your Spouse or some other thing such as your pet,car, boat, shoes (for the Ladies) or something which one would you keep?[/QUOTE]

Audio cd’s & lp’s, plus my cdplayer, amplifier, speakers and turntable.
My second choise would be to keep my PC.

I would say my dignity, but I lost that a long time ago…