Which one to buy? Asus vs. Lite-On

vbimport

I have a 24102B today but since it doesn’t handle SD2 2.9 very well I’m planning to buy a new drive. Which one is the best the Asus or the Lite-On? :confused:

What do you think we’ll recommend when you ask in this part of the forum? :wink:

There has been a discussion about this before.

LTR-48246S 529:-
LTR-52246S 529:-
Asus 52x24x52x 529:-
:cool:

Thank you.
I missed that, didn’t use the search option… I’m sorry.

The Lite-On 52x has been ordered :smiley:

Originally posted by Svantesson666

There are a couple of places where this one can be bought still cheaper, but I guess it’s too late now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good choice!

I dun want my HDD to suffer from double-deck vibros ;), so I prefer Lite-on should I have to choose one.

Remeber order also earplug? You need it when play games :bigsmile:

Originally posted by am_tiainen
Remeber order also earplug? You need it when play games :bigsmile:
Nah mine is not very noisy. When I put in a CD it starts to spin up but it lower the speed when it doesn’t need all the capacity. It doesn’t sound more then my old 24102B. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by BoSkin
There are a couple of places where this one can be bought still cheaper, but I guess it’s too late now. :stuck_out_tongue:
Where? I bought mine at Datorbutiken, I’m just curious where it’s cheaper. :smiley:

Where? I bought mine at Datorbutiken, I’m just curious where it’s cheaper. :smiley:
Datorbutiken ? :Z It’s neither the cheapest nor the best rated one.

To get a clue, just look [COLOR=purple]inside

ComputerCity sells Sony 52x for 499 kr < just another example.
And you wouldn’t have to pay for the shipping and stuff.[/COLOR]

Oh…Thanks

Maybe I should use Pricerunner next time. Even though 100:- doesn’t really matter, and I got the burner smooth and fast to. :slight_smile:

Either way, the burner works fine. :slight_smile: