Which new models of DVD RW can burns Audio to 4x and 8x?

Hi!

Which new models (any brands) of DVD RW can burns Audio to 4x and 8x?

I need to burn at 4x or 8x is because I am a DJ using CD’s, and I notice that burning at 4x, 8x gives me the best results …Please Help Me!

see this image

I cannot burn Audio less of 16x with my SH-S202J

Buy an older Plextor if you really need that.

PS. A DJ and using Nero to burn AudioCD, oh god have mercy. :frowning:

Hi. The only models that can burn at 4x or 8x are LGs with renesas chipset like the GSA-H62N/L or GH20NS10.

The GH22NS40 seems to be a Renesas too, but I can’t confirm that it will write at 4x/8x.

Hi,[QUOTE=al55;2237902]Hi!
Which new models (any brands) of DVD RW can burns Audio to 4x and 8x?[/quote]Apart from the already mentioned LG drives, Pioneer models should support 8x at least-

I need to burn at 4x or 8x is because I am a DJ using CD’s, and I notice that burning at 4x, 8x gives me the best results
How do you determine that? Also, what media are you using?

I cannot burn Audio less of 16x with my [B]SH-S202J[/B]
That’s correct. These 20x Samsungs have a minimum CD writing speed of 16x, but they are really good CD writers. Fed with good media, you’ll get excellent results.

Michael

The Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-116D supports audio burning at 4X.

[QUOTE=Dsp121;2238381]The Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-116D supports audio burning at 4X.[/QUOTE]

CD-R or CD-RW?

[QUOTE=chef;2238457]CD-R or CD-RW?[/QUOTE]

CD-R, I burned Taiyo Yuden Verbatim Pastels at 4X.
I don’t know about CD-RW, I have never tried because I don’t have a CD-RW disc at the moment. I will try to get hold of one and try it out.

I just found the 4x info for CD-RW, therefore my question.

Yes, I can confirm that the Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-116D supports burning audio at 4x for both CD-R and CD-RW.