Which muppet character are you most like?

vbimport

heres a site to see which you are more like…

Muppet Character Test

as for me…You are BEAKER
You are sensitive and romantic. You work hard and dedicate a great deal of your life to helping others. You are a friendly person whose shyness sometimes gets mistaken for ignorance. You are liked by everyone who spends time with you but find it difficult to make new friends. In romance you sometimes need to be reminded and pushed in the right direction. You are very logical, this sometimes makes you look straight and boring but once people get to know you your intelligence and wit show through.

scored a 36 and it says that I am Beaker

Shit…You scored 20…

You are ERNIE

29 Gonzo

Me too score 28. Thought for sure I would get Oscar. :slight_smile:

I was hoping for animal. He’s my favorite.

It said I was Beaker and I think that is accurate. Hey S_S you just saved me a fortune. I can cancel all my shrink appointments.

You scored 24…

You are ERNIE
You are fun and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don’t let the people you please influence you to stray.

Mine said Gonzo, but I’m really (not a muppet) More like E-or :sad: / tigger :iagree: (somedays) But being the Donkey SS could ride me on those days and I would change to Tigger. :bigsmile:

I got 33.

Which makes me…

E L M O !

You are GONZO
You have a giant nose, a nose so big that some call it a deformity. You are a well balanced individual who enjoys a little bit of everything. Your varied lifestyle can sometimes cause dilemmas especially when your desire for a pleasant family life conflicts with your urge to party. You are constantly organising your time to ensure social events don’t interfere with family time. You are a career person with goals and targets. Your goals often change as the wilder side of your personality tells you you’re bored. You like stability and security but often worry that you are getting tied down. You are prone to making impulsive decisions that impact on your career and family life. As you age you find the focus of your life shifting from party animal to family builder.

i hate the muppets - but the test says i am GONZO (score: 29) - but there are several questions where i could not answer what i wanted because of the missing choices… :wink:

@sneakygirl:
nice avatar - YOURS ? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

@Razor…no dear those are my boobies…shes just holding them for me…:iagree:

:bigsmile: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bigsmile:

:wink: :smiley:

You are GONZO
You have a giant nose, a nose so big that some call it a deformity. You are a well balanced individual who enjoys a little bit of everything. Your varied lifestyle can sometimes cause dilemmas especially when your desire for a pleasant family life conflicts with your urge to party. You are constantly organising your time to ensure social events don’t interfere with family time. You are a career person with goals and targets. Your goals often change as the wilder side of your personality tells you you’re bored. You like stability and security but often worry that you are getting tied down. You are prone to making impulsive decisions that impact on your career and family life. As you age you find the focus of your life shifting from party animal to family builder.

Ernie! Woohoo!

LOL Well I took the test again and now I am Gonzo. So I am somewhere between S_S and sneakygirl. The story of my life. Well I better make that appointment with the Shrink again.

I’m gonzo like Womble the wizard.

Poof gone