Which multimedia software you have lifetime licenses for?

vbimport

I have many multimedia (and other :smiley: )software stuff,some of them offer only small version updates,some are 1 year licenses,but I have also a few lifetime upgradable licenses,in no particular order:

AnyDvd HD
DvdFab Passkey
DaemonTools Advanced
Alcohol 120%
CloneCd
GameJackal
TotalRecorder
Avs4You
WinXDvdCopy
WinXDvdRipper Platinum
Aunsoft Blu-Ray Ripper
DvdRebuilder
Aurora Blu-Ray Mediaplayer
UltraIso

And perhaps I forgot a few…:bigsmile::wink:
But which ones have you???

AnyDVD HD
DVD Rebuilder Pro
Arcsoft Total Media Theater
PowerDVD

I’ve had a few others in the past but didn’t upgrade when it was possible, like my copy of Nero. Quit using that program at version 7.

I generally use free software, but there are a few tasks that work better with commercial programs, especially for those that need constant updates like decrypters.

It should be noted that “lifetime” with TMT and PowerDVD is lifetime of the software version, with an offer to upgrade for a small fee when a new version is released. AnyDVD HD and DVDRebuilder Pro were true, lifetime purchases, with free updates. There has been no development on DVDRebuilder Pro in many years though, so you are still somewhat at the mercy of the company, or in this case, the individual programmer.

I only have one package with lifetime updates.
Avid Pro tools 11

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2720593]It should be noted that “lifetime” with TMT and PowerDVD is lifetime of the software version, with an offer to upgrade for a small fee when a new version is released. [/QUOTE]

Sorry Kerry,but those are not real lifetime in my book…:wink:
If I count my software that way,I could easily add Nero 14 Platinum,Cyberlink Mediasuite 11,Womble Mpeg Video Wizard DVD,BlindWrite,DvdRemake Pro and quite a few others to my list…;):bigsmile:

[S]WinAmp[/S]…OOPS! Its lifetime is over…:doh: http://www.winamp.com/

After you purchasing Pavtube software, you will have access to it for a life time and when the new version comes out, you could update it if you like.

All Slysoft’s products except from Game Jackal Enterprise.
Alcohol 120%.
All VSO products.
DVD Audio Extractor.

I really like LG Software 1ClickDVDCopy a lot. Its simple you do not need a separate decrpyter and its reasonally priced and updated so fast that its done before the movies are released. That said I also love AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, plus numerous other softwares that we have here on our forum, its very hard to pick one. I am just learning Pavtube and Ideal and Fab and DVD Magic and Leawo and Digiarty, they all have their bright spots and worthy of having your tool box. :flower:

I forgot DVD-Ranger to add…:o
And I think in the future,it will be more important on my list…:bigsmile: