Which Media is it?

vbimport

I ordered Verbatim DVD+R branded 100 pack from www.rima.com.
It is Verbatim Product Number: 95098
Is this the MCC-004 or the T03?

AFAIK, Verbatim branded TY has only shown up here in Europe.

So my bet is the Verb +R from Rima would be MCC004. Where it’s made (Taiwan or India) is another matter.

[QUOTE=ralfyguy;2006689]I ordered Verbatim DVD+R branded 100 pack from www.rima.com.
It is Verbatim Product Number: 95098
Is this the MCC-004 or the T03?[/QUOTE]

The type of packaging in the photo suggests MCC004 . The
details for 95098 on the Verbatim web-site shows the same
packaging so it is almost certainly MCC004 made in Taiwan
or India.

@ ralfyguy,

It is going to depend where the Media was actually manufactured which will be printed on the package wrapper. Verbatim Media is manufacture in three different countries Japan, Taiwan, and India. If the Media was manufactured Made In Japan (MIJ) they will be MID TYG03, if Made In Taiwan (MIT) or Made in India (MII) the Media will be MID MCC004. Obtaining Verbatim Media manufactured Made In Japan (MIJ) is becoming increasingly difficult. Recently the vast majority of Verbatim Media available in USofA is manufactured Made In India (MII).

When I order my Media from Rima.Com I purchase Taiyo Yuden Media which is ONLY manufactured Made In Japan (MIJ) and is authentic Taiyo Yuden (MIJ) Media.

Regards,
bjkg

Anyone know how to get my Dell 1300 Laptop to “see” my DX-20A3H? I have tried almost all the suggestions from Dell to no avail! PLEASE HELP!!!