Which LG should i buy?

I’m getting an LG burner in 2 days, so i just want to know which one of these should i get:

DVDR/RW LG GSA-E10L External
DVDR/RW LG GSA-E10L External/Light s
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H10NBBB Bulk
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H10NRBBB Bulk Bla
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H12 LRBB Light Scribe
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H12 NBBB Bulk
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H12NRBBB Bulk Bla
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H20LBB Bulk Light s
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H22LRBB Bulk/Black L
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H22NBBB Bulk
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H22NRBBB Bulk Bla
DVDR/RW LG GSA-H42NRBBB Bulk Bla

Thanks upfront.

I can recommend the H42N as a great burner. Do you need Lightscribe?

Not really.

I just bought the H42N, on your recomendation hope it works well :slight_smile:

You will be happy with it. Its probably the best new burner to buy at this moment in time for price and qualtiy. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Enjoy it. :smiley:

I have the 22l and it seems pretty fine. (I bought it before the 42 was out)

Yes the H42N is a very good burner, I am using it for most all my DVD burning now.

Be aware though if you burn CD-R’s don’t burn them over 16x for the time being as you will most likely get errors, lets hope a new firmware soon will fix the issue.

thanks for the advice.

Be aware though if you burn CD-R’s don’t burn them over 16x for the time being as you will most likely get errors, lets hope a new firmware soon will fix the issue.[/QUOTE]

I have successfully burnt 8 or so FujiFilm CD-R’s at 48X, with no problems with the original FW.
I did have CRC errors at first, trying to burn DVD’s with DMA enabled, until I jumpered the drive as “master”. Now all is right with the burning world.

Thanks for the tip colin.p. Some LG drives from the past have been picky about being the Master.

Good burner, slow reader.:wink:

slow reader? maybe only for DVD-Video. Am I wrong?

Agreed. The LGs I’ve owned have been excellent burners, slower readers unless patched with MCSE, and very picky readers too :wink: