Which is the best CD cover maker

vbimport

…which is the best CD cover maker

i mean for Mp3’s …for audio cds guess nero is fine…

but when i wanna make a cover for a CD 150+ mp3 …dont have a good s/w for that…which can lay them out properly…with difff fonts and colrs etc.

tried Mp3 printer …but need something better…
wat do ul suggest.
if it s freeware and not a heavy proggy even better…!!:smiley:

Hey…watz up…no one knows…?

ckin,nemesys,chriso,hemi,
i need to have the mp3 tracks list neatly laid out …for use in my car–as a back up of al my audio cds.
and nero doesnt do the job…spreading 150 plus mp3 -in a 3 column layout…
waht will??
dont ul use thes=??:confused:

mp3 cdmaker ?

CoverCreator 3.0 ?

Advanced MP3 Catalog Pro ?

Personally i don’t use covers. Don’t need them. If i’m bored with a cd , i pop another one in.

@Seniormemberlol’s private message

Sorry, but I fear that I cannot help you either, since I never used CD covers until now.
General hint: Please be patient after a posting. Replying with “hey, why don’t you answer me?” won’t make too much sense - it doesn’t improve your chances for an answer - more vice versa …

meaning …when ul use a mp3 cd other than on the pc …ie in car or system …dont ul wanna know which trackk is after which and to jump to specific tracks…?

cause iv converted all my cds into mp3 's for the car and i sure wanna know what comes after what…else its a pain…to carry lots of cds in the car…just a list in a 5by 5 insch square …no fancy covers etcc…is needed by me…+it also helps in catloguin what u v have and what u dont have…!!!..innnit

:wink: sory if i was impateint …just that suddenly id converted lots of mp3 and it was blocking space for 1 week,.and i felt thse must be common usage…(though i am curious to know y not )

and tks again mr b and lil endian…will try these…
:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Seniormemberlol
[B]meaning …when ul use a mp3 cd other than on the pc …ie in car or system …dont ul wanna know which trackk is after which and to jump to specific tracks…?

cause iv converted all my cds into mp3 's for the car and i sure wanna know what comes after what…else its a pain…to carry lots of cds in the car…just a list in a 5by 5 insch square …no fancy covers etcc…is needed by me…+it also helps in catloguin what u v have and what u dont have…!!!..innnit

and tks again mr b and lil endian…will try these…
:bigsmile: [/B]

You’re most welcome.

Personally i do not mind very much which songs comes after the next. If it gets annoying i’ve got a “skip 10 tracks” button on my car mp3 player :slight_smile: And after a day or two i get bored by the cd and pop another one in. After a couple of months , i pop new cdroms in the case.

I got some “collectors” mp3 cdroms. 1 everything from Metallica, 1 everything Rammstein , 1 everything Osdorp Posse , 1 everything Linkin Park , etc etc. Quite amazing though that one can get fed up with your favourites after listening to 200 tracks of them :slight_smile:

Personally i do not mind very much which songs comes after the next. If it gets annoying i’ve got a “skip 10 tracks” button on my car mp3 player

no no.i didnt mean that …since there are almost always 150 +mp3 s on a cd…you sometimess wanna go to ur fav song…not wait for it forever to come along…and most of the times ur pals are in the car they wanna hear this tarck or the other ,so they fiddle with tthe remote ,while u r zipping along…

i mean u may wanna hear …,nothing else matters-immdly after sad bu t true…or king nothin after…an d on and on…o…so u need the track nos and locatoin…

Quite amazing though that one can get fed up with your favourites after listening to 200 tracks of them

ya i know what ya mean
once i listend to an entire led zep collection of all abums for two days at a strecth…now havent since two months…

BTw,i have metalica,led zep,linkin,godsmack.creed,jimi hendrix…etc

and waht i do …mix it up…have one album of each of these…and make one alt album or a rockk one…

ok.MoST imp-TRIED 2 OUT OF THE 3 S/W mnetioned above…

still didnt get what i wanted exactly-AAARGH
y is this so difficult…sum1 pl let me know

cover creator-doenst scan a cd or ur drive for mp3 's… u gotta feed it a list .then it will lay it inna cd layout…

and advanced catalog…just catlogs…doenst make a cover or print…
unless i missed sumthin

and the 3rd havnt tried yet.hope im 3rd time lucky…

oh -also tried acoutica ,cd trustee,mp3 list maker,etc etc …still nuthin…
wt do these guys who sell mp3 cds use,which lays out th tracks neatly in 3 /4 columns ???

Perhaps they just use Word , Excel or StarOffice for it. Dunno

you could do a dir /b >file.txt and import it in one of the above programs in a 12x12cm format.

how?i didnt get ya…
alo i think…this cover creator needs the lists in 3or 4 columns and then fed to it…it doesnt do it…and it doesnt accept excel either…man…:eek:

wasnt gonna give up on this so easily…

DUh…had music match juke box all along…and does a damn good job of the label…
the only prob is that the feature of covers is hidden in the shareware version so u cant ven try it…so wasnt aware of the feature at ll
wel i got the full vers…tried it and it works,
cheers

and advanced mp3 catalog pro also has the feature…its hidden in ‘reports’…ho w dumb is that…:eek:

for mp3-covers I use cdrLabel
try it and you’ll enjoy it
:wink: Speedy

i will tks,
seems like a good one …
which others have u used?
MMJ above …does produce good stuff

I always liked the cover designer that is bundled with Easy Cd Creator, unfortunately they don’t offer it separately.

does it generate album covers from tags

Tags?

I like label creator from roxio 6.

tags??-as in …
MMJ picks up the info fm the tracks and generates a cover -based on the album the tracks are taken frm…quite neat…

how about Acoustica cd label maker?it works for me.

yup,tried that too…but found MMJ to b a much smarter peice of S/w