Which firmware gives best write quality?

vbimport

I've got a 40125W and are interested in the best firmware for writing, which gives the best quality? I've tried zs0j and ws03 and they seems to be pretty good both. Anyone who has done a test with more firwares?

/balboa

Originally posted by balboa
[B]I’ve got a 40125W and are interested in the best firmware for writing, which gives the best quality? I’ve tried zs0j and ws03 and they seems to be pretty good both. Anyone who has done a test with more firwares?

/balboa [/B]

To my understanding the ZS0J firmware is the best !

better DAE quality speeds

• Mt Rainier support
  • P =Cav and CAV
    ===============================
    thats about it ohh + more media compatibility…

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

I have 40125S, which firmwares can I use in this drive?
and which is the best?

Originally posted by omero
I have 40125S, which firmwares can I use in this drive?
and which is the best?

ZS0J

Finally inteligent people going for BEST writing quality and NOT looking for SPEED only.
I think 2:50min or 3:10 is not important.
Important are DATA!!! So lets go for best secure FIRMWARE for writing, not for maximal speed.
So I agree with ZS0J. Best up to now!

Originally posted by ExSport
Finally inteligent people going for BEST writing quality and NOT looking for SPEED only.
I think 2:50min or 3:10 is not important.
Important are DATA!!! So lets go for best secure FIRMWARE for writing, not for maximal speed.
So I agree with ZS0J. Best up to now!

Hi,

I have 40125W and I thing that this ZS0J firmware is for S version and not for W version as far as I understand it.

Down under you have a post which is about the same question.

Read IT:

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48094

Best regards

Staljin

Originally posted by staljin
[B]

Hi,

I have 40125W and I thing that this ZS0J firmware is for S version and not for W version as far as I understand it.

Down under you have a post which is about the same question.

Read IT:

http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48094

Best regards

Staljin [/B]

==============================================

You are wrong the zs0j.bin firmware is for the !!

40125W and S models

if you upgrade like i did becuse mine was the 40125W with the zs0j.bin you will get a 40125S

the 40125S has mt rainier support and gives the drive full cav support !

• better media compatibility i to had the same as you with the ws03 firmware !

so im sorry to under correct you but i flashed with the zs0j and my liteon works perfectly under the 40125S

but im getting good media that i have cheaked over and over
that workes well with no errors at 48x 40125W upgraded with the vs02 firmware from a 40125S with no problems…

only thing was i got a few yellow dots under scandisk recording at 48x on my pionner dvdrom but it was a fussy bitch to begin with media fussy i mean :stuck_out_tongue:

but i sold it and i ordered the LTD 163-D 16x48x thatt is ment to be very good at reading media !!

if its as good as the liteon 48125W i will be happy :))))))

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :rolleyes: