My current DVD burner (NEC ND-3520) is starting to fail me on every way (=reading and writing errors) so it’s a time to get a new one.
I want that my next DVD burner does the following:
- Internal drive (5.25") with IDE interface
- Region Free (RPC-0?, for me it’s ok to “upgrade” burner with good quality 3rd party firmware)
- Ability to set DVD Book Type to DVD-Video permanently (at least for DVD+Rs) (=Bitsetting feature)
- Fast and good quality DVD ripping (no Riplock - firmware patch?)
- Fast and good quality CD audio extraction (true support for C2 error messages?)
- Good quality burning for CDs and DVD±Rs
Burning speed, noise, support for DVD-RAM, DVD±DL features etc. are not so important for me.
Does this kind of DVD burner exist? Thank you beforehand!