Which DVDFab updates to keep

vbimport

I know it is wise to keep older versions of DVDfab updates as they sometimes work when the newer versions don’t but being that there has been quite a few updates recently, could you please tell me which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of:confused: Thanks to Fentago for doing such a great job of solving all our dilemmas, but it is difficult to keep all the updates:clap: Thank you.

BJC

I would go ahead and keep the first 8 point version and the last one that just came out 8.0.2.2

Just my opinion

Yeah I’d go with that. :iagree:

You only ever need an older version in the event of unforeseen problems and once they’re dealt with you no longer need the older version.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the suggestions on which updates to keep and for how long:D Also, once a new “official” update (not the beta versions) from Fentago comes out, that would be the time to delete all of the earlier beta versions?

Thanks, again…Brenda:bow:

[QUOTE=brendajc;2547818]Thanks for the suggestions on which updates to keep and for how long:D Also, once a new “official” update (not the beta versions) from Fentago comes out, that would be the time to delete all of the earlier beta versions?

Thanks, again…Brenda:bow:[/QUOTE]

When a new official release comes out you shouldn’t get rid of the last version installer to quickly because there may be some unforeseen bugs or issues, the best way I found is to keep them until the next official release comes out…

[B]SJ[/B]