Which dvd +/- rw burner is the best for clonecd?

Which dvd +/- rw burner is the best for clonecd ?

I want to be able to backup good games and was thinking to buy the latest dvd-rewriter of Lite-On SOHW-1213S, 12x (Retail) (www.liteon.com) or the
pre-latest dvd-rewriter of LG the LG GSA-4120B 12x (Retail (www.lge.com) ?

Cause what is the thing about the sheep test ? Do you know which is the best drives of these 2 to buy ?

Like to hear your opinion

the 2 best drives i’ve come across so far is the majority of the Lite-on drives, and the plextor drives… a couple of friends have the liteon drives and they are VERY fast, although the PLEXTOR 712UF (which is what i have) is alot more versitile than most other drives. With CloneDVD i have NEVER made a coaster yet, AND it was just a matter of hooking up the drive and then installing cloneDVD… thats it, simple.
now keep in mind that if you going to play with the drives settings, that MAY leave some opportunities for “coasters” but from my experience plextor is the all-around best DVD burner out there.

stratonick the 2 best drives i’ve come across so far is the majority of the Lite-on drives, and the plextor drives… a couple of friends have the liteon drives and they are VERY fast, although the PLEXTOR 712UF (which is what i have) is alot more versitile than most other drives. With CloneDVD i have NEVER made a coaster yet, AND it was just a matter of hooking up the drive and then installing cloneDVD… thats it, simple.
now keep in mind that if you going to play with the drives settings, that MAY leave some opportunities for “coasters” but from my experience plextor is the all-around best DVD burner out there.

Reply:
Ok thanx Stratonick. Does Liteon’s latest sohw-123s support booktypesetting to make it readable as an dvd-rom or cd-rom, tha u know of and do u know if it reads and writes full subchannel data ?

Also what do u think of NU tech ddw-0882 dvdrwburner or the Benq dw1600A?

Like to hear your opnion soon.