Which Dvd Burner Used?

I have various disks and I want to know which dvd burner was used to burn it? I had a software which did that but forgot what it was. Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Hi,

ImgBurn can show what drive was used. But this does not work with all drives (Benq DW-1650 and Optiarc AD-7200 don’t report this information for DVD+R).

I tried imgburn on three drives - pioneer drives and 1 optiac drive and they do not show the info :frowning:

any more suggestions??

[QUOTE=godofwar752;2309612]I tried imgburn on three drives - pioneer drives and 1 optiac drive and they do not show the info :([/QUOTE]Works with my Pioneer DVR-112, but not with my Optiarc AD7200A (as mentioned before).
Additionally, not all drives may write this information onto the disc (apart from DVD-R).

Michael

when burned with optriac drives it doesn’t show while when burned with pioneer drives it shows. How can I check if a drive is writing data efficiently (if the laser is not weakining)?

If you are referring to burn quality: Get Nero CD/DVD Speed and do a Transfer Rate test (Benchmark Tab) with the drive that is the pickiest reader. The reading curve should be smooth with no slowdowns for a good disc.

Michael

seems to be good quality scan software!!