Hi ppl, i've been a long time reader, first time poster in this forum.
I got an LG-4120B drive, which has served me well so far. My only problem with it, is that it refuses to burn any 16x certified media at 16x. Best speed i can get out of it is 8x, but at least i don't get any coasters.
So i've been thinking, is there any drive out there that will burn "ANY" 16x certified media at 16x ? Or at least give me the option to do it, cause some times (when i got 200+ gig of stored stuff to burn, the speed does matter).
My current options r these
1) NEC DVDÂ±RW burner, ND-3550A, 16x, Dual, Black OEM
2) BenQ DVDÂ±RW burner, DQ60, 16x, Dual, DVDRam writing, Black, OEM
3) Samsung DVD-recorder SH-W163A SATA Black OEM
4) BenQ DVDÂ±RW burner, DW1655, 16x, Dual, LightScribe, Black, OEM
5) Plextor DVDÂ±RW burner, PX-750A, 16x, Dual, RAM, Black Oem
So which is the most widely compatible drive out of these ? Or is there some other drive out there that will suit my case ?
PS: I already have the latest firmware installed on my current drive and i use quality media, usually Verbatim 16x DVD-R 4,7GB (Advanced AZO).
Thanx in advance.