Which cat are you?

Herehere… and here

[font=Comic Sans MS]

From Site 1…

If I were a cat, I would be a… Snow Leopard!

The Snow Leopard (Uncia uncia) is a gorgeous spotted feline with long fluffy fur who, as the name implies, calls the snowy regions of Asia its home.

As a Snow Leopard, you are a very sentimental creature. You have certain friends, places, and routines that are special to you. You tend not to be loud or outgoing, preferring to sit back and observe life as it happens around you.

Too lazy to take the other ones…maybe later :wink:

from page one

page 2

page 3

im a lynx

Page 1:
Page 3:

Our kind of thread, eh Jan? I should have known you’d “pounce” on this :bigsmile:

Asking a Master of Dragons which kind of cat he is will usually get you burned and/or eaten, but I’m in a playful mood so lets see…

Which kind of cat am I #1: Lynx

Lynxes (Lynx lynx) are compact, agile cats found in great numbers worldwide. Their coats are brownish gray and are covered with irregular spots. They have unique tufted ears and fluffy cheeks.

Being a Lynx, you are a very quiet person. You have many talents yet prefer to keep them quiet rather than flaunting them boldly. Many admire you – and for good reason!

Which kind of cat am I #2: Couch Potato Cat

You scored as Couch Potato Cat.

Decorative pillow? No, that’d be you sitting on the couch, even still. Hmm. . . I’m guessing you have Web TV.

Which kind of cat am I #3: Norwegian Forest Cat

The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and necessity dictates regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!

Except for the third test somehow deciding that I’m female, it seems that the triple CAT scan has uncovered some truths:

Lynx
is a also a web browser and I browse the web a lot. :iagree: :bigsmile:

Couch Potato Cat
Except for the Bud Light, which I wouldn’t drink unless you paid me serious amount of money, yeah that looks about right! :iagree:
:o

Norwegian Forest Cat
Amazing! Although I live in Denmark I’m actually born in Norway. :iagree: :eek:

I just took the second test (boredom won out)…and I got the same result (Coach Potato Cat) :eek:

About right, though :bigsmile:

Well, this morning I was the Snow Leopard too, and very happy about that :).

However, something seems to have happened during the day, and according to test #2 it appears that I now have some unresolved subconscious issues (which I will immediately go off-line and deal with)… :wink:

I think I know where they got the picture for Pissed at the World Cat:

I’m pretty sure that is a picture of Baz (Basil) protecting Arachne’s stash of media while mummy is away… buying more media. :stuck_out_tongue:

Puma here.

Yep, that’s Baz being mummy’s good little boy :bigsmile:

And I know why imkidd’s Pussed at the World…but I’m not telling :wink:

Cat got your tongue? :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently!

Arachne is a kitty kat just look at the avvy…

ok first one…
If I were a cat, I would be a… Snow Leopard!

The Snow Leopard (Uncia uncia) is a gorgeous spotted feline with long fluffy fur who, as the name implies, calls the snowy regions of Asia its home.

As a Snow Leopard, you are a very sentimental creature. You have certain friends, places, and routines that are special to you. You tend not to be loud or outgoing, preferring to sit back and observe life as it happens around you.

second one…
You scored as Nerd Cat.

Holy crap, poindexter. Try buying some new specs instead of taping them together. Yeah, Bill Gates made a lot of money, but he’s also the devil. You’ve got a long way to go.

3rd test

The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and necessity dictates regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!

1st site

If I were a cat, I would be a… Puma! The Puma (Felis concolor) is an unmarked, tawny cat which possesses, along with great elegance and agility, many commonly used names. The most widespread of its labels are Cougar, Panther, Mountain Lion, and Catamount. They live over a broad range in all of the Americas.

Being       the Puma (or [i]whatever[/i] you want to call it!), you are a very strong       individual and have a great capability of succeeding at whatever you wish       to accomplish. You are cunning when in sticky situations and adept at       puzzles and riddles.

2nd site

Couch Potato Cat.

3rd site

Norwegian Forest Cat

Meow :bigsmile:

And Couch Potato Cat seems popular :bigsmile:

Which lolcat are you?