Which burner to buy for copying protected CD's?

I need a CD writer with the sole purpose of making backup of protected CD’s to work in all other drives.
This of course excludes Plextor which otherwise would be the easy choice. I just read a review ofthe Acer CRW 1208A which seems to fit the bill, according to CDR-info it can copy SafeDisc 2 CDs perfectly, only problem is that its a little slow reading protected CD’s. Also, its actually not that cheap where i am.
So i was wondering if there were other burners in the speed range 8-12x that can copy “everything”(based on philips components?), and perhaps even has a anticoaster protection?

WHATS WRONG WITH PLEXTOR?
I’ve heard plextor CAN burn SafeDisc 2.

yeah what is wrong with plextor??? I have a 12/10/32s and haven’t had any problems with protected CD’s!!!
(Which games use safedisc 2???) So I shouldn’t know why plextor is no kandidate!!!

Allmost all new games use sd2. And if you’re a gamer you would like to burn them without a problem.
Plexter may be a good device, but the (new) firmware won’t let you copy sd2-protected games perfectly, so the backups don’t work. (they only play in source writer only)
So if you want to copy sd2-protected games, you have to choose a burner from this list.

whichnew games I have a 12/10/32s (as you may now by now :)) and iI copy everything i see with it (also the new games ) with CloneCD 2.8.3.1 and no probs here!!!1

Well you might just be lucky but for most people Plextor copies of SD2 cd’s only work in the drive that burned them.

Get a Philips PCRW804K
But you must buy a very, good reader, either (Like plextor or toshiba).