Which burner should i get out of these?

vbimport

Which one of these burners should i get?

Hi i was wanted to get a external burner on ebay but i am kinda dumb on good burners and limited to around 100 bucks.

i have narrowed it down to these.
i have a laptop and recently purchased some dvd +r memerox that wont read in my toshiba sd-6252 burner so i am giving up an figured i’d upgrade so i can start buying +r and -r’s 16speed cause they seem to always be on sell around here.

NEC ND-3550A 16X DVDRW BURNER+ 8X DOUBLE LAYER Item number: 8786828024

LG GSA-H10AB 16X DVD DOES DL/DVD-RAM W/ FREE SW BUNDLE

SOHW-1673SX GREAT CONDITION! IN BOX!

PIONEER DUAL LAYER DVR-111D 16X DVD Burner

Why buy from ebay when you can get any of these and more from online reputable vendors for much less than $100 ?

oh ok i just need to know which one you guys think is best out of those 4 im lookin at

NEC ND-3550A 16X DVDRW BURNER+ 8X DOUBLE LAYER Item number: 8786828024

LG GSA-H10AB 16X DVD DOES DL/DVD-RAM W/ FREE SW BUNDLE

SOHW-1673SX GREAT CONDITION! IN BOX!

PIONEER DUAL LAYER DVR-111D 16X DVD Burner

I wouldn’t buy any of them!!! If they are from e-bay I wouldn’t even pay $10, I seen a lot of rubbish on e-bay and who knows what condition they are in? There could be something wrong with them. Look in the Optical Drives (CD and DVD Burners, etc.) Forum and you will find some good burners and where to get it at a good price. :slight_smile:

The LG and the Pioneer are the good ones from this list.

I agree 100% with chef’s choices :iagree:…but as many others have mentioned, I wouldn’t use eBay to buy a burner! :disagree: