Which browser are you using

vbimport

Today i swiched from M$ Internet explorer to mozilla firefox, it looks really good.

now what browser are you using???

I.E. 6.0

Tried all the rest, couldn’t break loose! :stuck_out_tongue:

man u´re fast

Long live FireFox!!! :bigsmile:

Word. WTF, how the hell did you change your post count from 1400 to 2400?

Firefox of course! And Thunderbird together with that.

doesn’t want to vote
Hmmm… Opera users are clearly discriminated in this poll.
IMHO, you should’ve added a few more options to the poll: Opera, MyIE and Avant at least.

Well, there is the Other option. Besides, Opera is for people who can’t get enough of ads, they wanna see it integrated into the browser. Avant’s for children. No, really, it is. I mean who else wants colorful buttons all over except for little kids. As if IE’s not bad enough, you have to run a skinned version that says it’s your IE? Bleh.

:bow: Mozilla’s the savior!!!

Opera of course :bow: , once you try it you’ll stick with it.
It has so many useful options like opening your mail (pop mail only) with one click … and it’s very fast too.

Uh-hm, it reminds me “there are two opinons: mine and wrong”. What about putting Mozilla in “the Other” since over 85% surfers use IE anyway? :wink:

Besides, Opera is for people who can’t get enough of ads, they wanna see it integrated into the browser.
Some people actually buy s/w, you know. There are also other options, but we won’t discuss them here.

Avant’s for children. No, really, it is. I mean who else wants colorful buttons all over except for little kids.
I’ve never used it. Some people like it.

The point is to make a poll more representative, and it seems you’re missing it.

Ding ding ding!!!

Mainly Firefox but some times Opera and IE only for Windows Updates

I prefer to use Opera (great interface). If it doesn’t work out for me, I try FireFox. If that doesn’t work, I switch to another browser (be it IE on Windows or Konqueror on Linux). And not to forget: Lynx!

I use FireFox for most things, then I switch to my Adware infested IE if i need something that i can’t use on Mozilla.

Been running Firefox for awhile now myself. :smiley:
Very happy with it.

IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633

I wonder if there are any updates.

Fuck you. Get your own Internet phrase.

lol

Ding ding ding!!

Firefox rules!!!

You motherfuckers, I’ve registered ding ding ding, stop stealing my phrase.