Which brand of laptop? hp or toshiba?

which brand of laptop is better? toshiba or hp? I have seen alot of good deals on both but I see a bigger selection of hp laptops in my local stores & ads

I think toshiba is better for their durabilty…but everyone his opinions…HP has got some powerful laptops too…it would be better to pick some models, both hp and toshiba, n discuss it with us here so that we may help u to choose

[QUOTE=Sossity;2309655]which brand of laptop is better? toshiba or hp? I have seen alot of good deals on both but I see a bigger selection of hp laptops in my local stores & ads[/QUOTE]

Why not look into brands not in your local store: Sony VAIO, ASUS, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, MSI. I like Toshiba over hp and ASUS or Lenovo over both.
Acer has some great hardware at a budget price.

I think MSI is the best buy.

I had a MSI 14.1" white laoptop for 2 weeks then sold it. I liked the pinger print reader and s-video out; but the keyboard felt cheap and lots of flex to it. 14.1" is small for a laptop and to large for a netbook; 15.4" - 16" is the near perfect size; 17" to 18.4" are more like desktop replacements.

Did we have this question a few days ago?
//Danne

[QUOTE=DiiZzY;2310053]Did we have this question a few days ago?
//Danne[/QUOTE]
Yep
The merge urge is here :
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f7/best-pc-laptops-279586/

Toshiba is pretty high on my list of quality laptops. They seem to be durable and well built. They also come in at good price points. As for getting the best bang-for-the-buck I would say Acer is the brand to look at.