Which blank CDs are the best for burning audio?

Hi alls,
I want to copy my audio CD and burn its files to a CD.Which blank cd is useful for this work?I’m recommended Taiyo Yuden CD,can you give me some choices?(Do you know which burning software is the best?I’m using Nero)
Thank you.

some help??

Don’t quote me on this, but apart from the OEM and Premium from Taiyo Yuden, I’ve heard Verbatim and Falcon Media are supposed to be better than the rest.

Taiyo Yuden should be your #1 choice. You will probably have to buy them online, although there are some other brands selling Taiyo Yuden manufactured CD-R media - these are no longer widely available, however.

As for copying your Audio CDs, all the major burning suites like Nero and Roxio can do this, but it can also be done with smaller free utilities like ImgBurn and Exact Audio Copy.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2297309]Taiyo Yuden should be your #1 choice. You will probably have to buy them online, although there are some other brands selling Taiyo Yuden manufactured CD-R media - these are no longer widely available, however.

As for copying your Audio CDs, all the major burning suites like Nero and Roxio can do this, but it can also be done with smaller free utilities like ImgBurn and Exact Audio Copy.[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much.Why do you live a retired life?:(Your location just let me remember Michael Learns To Rock so much.How are they?

[QUOTE=nirvana_1911;2297214]Don’t quote me on this, but apart from the OEM and Premium from Taiyo Yuden, I’ve heard Verbatim and Falcon Media are supposed to be better than the rest.[/QUOTE]
I will try T.Y.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=hoandt;2298162]Why do you live a retired life?:([/QUOTE]I’m only retired from moderating these forums, not retired from life. :wink:

Your location just let me remember Michael Learns To Rock so much.How are they?
I never hear about them here - they are far more popular in other parts of the world. They are stilling making albums and playing concerts AFAIK.