Where's slysoft

Tried to look at the website to see if an update for clonecd is out yet and I get an error message is this for 3every one or just my isp

It’s ‘down’. Try changing your DNS if you’re on broadband

Originally posted by ausjim26

Tried to look at the website to see if an update for clonecd is out yet

BoskIn did u see the heading slysoft therefore I know that clonecd is now owned by slysoft so don’t waste your time or mine on bulls*#t replys liKE that. All i said that I can’t get on the slysoft server

WELL AFTER ALL THAT THE PROBS ARE NOW OK. I can access the server now. F*#ked if I know what went wrong unless what futureproof replied with was that the server was down. Or my settings with my isp was wrong
:Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z :Z

All i said that I can’t get on the slysoft server…

…to see if an update for clonecd is out yet

If you cannot read between the lines, buddy, that’s your own problem.

My intention was firstly to show you that all was fine with the site
and
secondly to point you out the info you yourself were asking for, i.e. the CCD updates.

So, keep your shirt on, would ya. :smiley:

tell me from your post where the in between the lines was.All your post was tell any one was what clone was up to not how the site was running. You need to read the post how it is written by myself and the reading between the lines what a load of bull shit my friend

…not how the site was running.

tell me from your post where the in between the lines was.

ROTFLOL !!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Should I also give you the keys from the place where the money lies ? :rolleyes:

Oakey Doke, cut the repartee.

ausjim26, my friend, you asked two things:

>to see if an update for clonecd is out yet

>and I get an error message, is this for every one or just my isp

BoSkin answered in his usual, oblique way, so take no offence.

Different ISPs use different DNS IPs. I’m on Tel$tra ADSL but I use Ozemail’s DNS IPs because they never fall over. There are dozens of DNS IPs we can use but I stick with Ozemail’s. It was probably your ISP at fault; more rarely, we lose something else further down the chain. Tesltra owns the ‘last mile’ of connectivity in Oz (with a few exceptions), so if it goes down, so does every other punter on the continent.