Wheres karma?

vbimport

Hi i'm nupmty like it says on the side their. I think we should have karma back. I didn't mean all those stuff about "weres my karma" What do you all think. I read about this tax guy, does anyone know whoey is? Can members get advice about cliams and stuff and, you should visit the Shop too.

Thanks
numpty
New on Forum :wink:

i read that twice, still not sure about ALL the questions in there.

but anyways, Dominator :bow: decided that for the time being its best if we remove karma, as karma exchange was becoming a profitable trade.

Taxman, well he is more of a :cop: policeman :cop:
(no offence :stuck_out_tongue: )
u break the rules, he breaks your keyboard. then bans you.

have fun.

Post voting ended up with people trading with each other and always give each other karma points - KARMA WAR!!!

With an automatic system where posts and views caused higher karma: People got karma point by just posting bullshit or making bullshit posts with attractive heading that cause many to read them.

In other words: Karma sucked (I was one of those that pushed on to get it removed, I admit that).

Originally posted by numpty
I read about this tax guy, does anyone know whoey is?

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Ok, I believe there is already some bio of me on this forum and I doubt this thread was intended for veterans like myself…

Can’t even remember the time I first came to visit this site, all I can remember is registering to this forum one day and never leaving afterwards. Although I tried to drop out here, CD Freaks kept pulling me back further into this community.

Unfortunately my spare time has only decreased in the past year due to my job as a tax consultant for one of the international leading firms in its field as well as my getting my university degree (graduation is now scheduled for this August). Therefore, my involvement with this site has shifted more to the background, but I doubt I will ever leave.

As for the rest of my personal data, I live in the Netherlands and am almost 28 years of age (see our calendar for mroe details :wink: ). I think that if you want to know more about me, you can use the search, because there is a lot of info to be found that way :wink: [/B]

seerch, is there a seerch function? whear di i check for that, i just normall hng out in the clonecd experienced forums

seerch, is there a seerch function? whear di i check for that, i just normall hng out in the clonecd experienced forums

your keyboard seems to be broken

your keyboard seems to be broken
lol :bigsmile:

numpty, how about you check your messages for typos from now on hey ? this is cd freaks, not decypher freaks.

the search function is in the same place for all forums, clone CD advance, software, hardware, even the dutch forums.
it located at the top right of the screen, its orange and has the letters S E A R C H on it.

tell us how you go.

Can’t reveal any info obtained from admin privilages, but it makes me wonder about certain things :wink:

But threads like this don’t make me take this guy very seriously. It seems to me he is pulling our legs and makes fun of us for even taking this seriously…

Now you’ve made us curious Da_Taxman!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
[B]Now you’ve made us curious Da_Taxman!

:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

Sorry, have to respect everybody’s privacy, even from someone who has the appearance of someone who is missing a few screws :wink:

Interesting observation; doesn’t sound polite though :stuck_out_tongue:

What gives?

This is quoted from this thread

[B]“I HATE ADMIN” WTF?! Are you a fool or just a newfie? maybe you’re from new zealnd? Naw, you’re just a dumb nOOb like me, been there done that. But, jesus m8, do you want grief or answers? Foolow my steps (i have the liteOn 32x):

read to hard disk
write to cd-r

it’s that easy! Oh by the way, just use the game profile. If it doesn’t work, ask me any questions you migte have :slight_smile: [/B]

There goes the “i don’t know english” theory … he can apparently speak/write good english

The “broken keyboard” theory still stands though :bigsmile:

hmm sounds like someone is a little angry.
There is a search button for stuff. If you want to find out more about info the Taxman, he states that is a tax consultant.
Ok that means if you piss him off he can mess up your taxes.
We all have weird questions from time to time.

just like we all have different jobs and different backgrounds, we all have different temperaments. And yes Taxman is the man who is known is the forums policeman

Tax, we ALL appreciate you.

I have searched amnd researched over and over agian, and it does not tell me the best possible settings I could use for this game! So admin just leave it and let some other members or visitors answer my question! Only tell me if you have an exact URL!

“I HATE ADMIN” WTF?! Are you a fool or just a newfie? maybe you’re from new zealnd? Naw, you’re just a dumb nOOb like me, been there done that. But, jesus m8, do you want grief or answers? Foolow my steps (i have the liteOn 32x):