Where will you watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens?

vbimport

You might have heard of this new upcoming Star Wars movie.
Something about The Force being awakened.

Where will you watch it?

In the cinema, It’s not really my cup of tea, but hubby loves all that kind of stuff.
He will go with me to watch a movie I would like to see, so it’s only fair that I go with him watch something he likes.

[QUOTE=Dee;2764956]In the cinema, It’s not really my cup of tea, but hubby loves all that kind of stuff.
He will go with me to watch a movie I would like to see, so it’s only fair that I go with him watch something he likes.[/QUOTE]

Aww cute. The classic trade off. :slight_smile:

You have to undure a movie full of (f)lying space wizards and in return he has to endure a movie about girls with emotional distress where the only solution is talking about it a lot. :bigsmile:

Not at all.
The last movie I wanted to see was American Sniper, which I thought was great.
I’m not into the soppy stuff, I feel like saying ‘get a grip’ when I watch that kind of movie.
I’m just not a big fan of science fiction. :slight_smile:

At home when it is available
I haven’t wasted my money on going to theater in over 10 years now.
You can’t enjoy a movie with a bunch of people making noise

[QUOTE=Dee;2764958]Not at all.[/quote]I was just kidding Dee. :bigsmile::bow:

Never seen it actually.

I’m just not a big fan of science fiction. :slight_smile:
But… but… but… flying space wizards with laser swords! :cool::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

//youtu.be/agcRwGDKulw

Having mis-spent all of my money on an Atmos home theatre system, I think I will watch it in my own cinema. The popcorn is cheaper and there are no noisy kids in the house. :bigsmile:

I will watch the space opera in the nearest cinema with some friends on Friday.

May the Force be with you.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2764954]You might have heard of this new upcoming Star Wars movie.
Something about The Force being awakened.

Where will you watch it?[/QUOTE]
I’ll rent the Blu-Ray when the stupid studio releases it. Glad I’m not in a hurry to watch the movie. It could be quite a while until it becomes available.

[QUOTE=voxsmart;2764964]Having mis-spent all of my money on an Atmos home theatre system, I think I will watch it in my own cinema. The popcorn is cheaper and there are no noisy kids in the house. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
What he said… Also nobody using a smartphone telling everybody their personal business.

[QUOTE=Dee;2764958]Not at all.
I’m not into the soppy stuff, I feel like saying ‘get a grip’ when I watch that kind of movie.
I’m just not a big fan of science fiction. :)[/QUOTE]

I watched that a couple of weeks ago and thought it was gripping.

With regard to Star Wars though I might be tempted to see it in the cinema but failing that it’ll be in the comfort of my own home. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I just got back from it and I would not give it more than a 2 on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being really good.
To me it was mostly are remake of stars wars 3 with a few new actors
and they have just set it up to remake 4,5 and six with new actors.

This star war fan thinks it is not worth the money to go see.

No other option than to watch it in the cinema as soon as possible.

The 3D is amazing, everyone in the movie house reached out to touch the Starship, no kidding, it was an amazing experience even if you hate Star Wars.:iagree:

They could have come up with a new movie not remake parts of two of the others with new actors. for those who have not watched the others it will be great.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2765146]The 3D is amazing, everyone in the movie house reached out to touch the Starship, no kidding, it was an amazing experience even if you hate Star Wars.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm… that might tempt me into the cinema after all.

[B]Wombler[/B]