Where to get latest clonecd update?

hello guys!

someone know where to get the friggin clonecd update? the elby page has closed the clonecd page due to some new copyright-laws :cop:

plz post a link or somethin!

greetz enitrox

Clone cd has been bought over by slysoft and a new update will be availible in a few weeks …
new clone cd site

Question is though, will they honor us newcomers that were foolish enough to buy 2 years of support from elby.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the product but I want the updates that I already paid elby for.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the product but I want the updates that I already paid elby for.

What makes you think this will happen when, as you have found out you can’t even download the updates from 3 to 4. When elby stopped they just said the hell with everyone and stopped.I still have my disk that I got but won’t install it because I have no way to update it to the current last released version and elby doesn’t care, and slysoft doesn’t have to honor any of elby’s obligations.

You can find and download any version of CloneCD you like by doing a simple ftp search.

You can find and download any version of CloneCD you like by doing a simple ftp search

The point is as described above, an ftp search should not have to be done, elby made a commitment and should honor that committment to it’s users period.

Since Elby no longer owns CloneCD, it no longer has the legal right to supply any version to anyone.

Slysoft now owns the product and, like it or not, whether it chooses to make old versions, or indeed any version, available is its business.

Ethically/morally one might argue that it should, at least, make the last released version available to CloneCD subscribers but it is under no legal obligation to do so.

Its rediculous if slysoft wont honor original purchasers of cloneCD, quite frankly we are the ones that made cloneCD what it is by purchasing it, and without our money there would be no frickin cloneCD for them to have bought. If they dont and merely are trying to force buying the new build…haha I’ll buy something else.