Where to get cd spindles (cake box)

i bgoutha stack of shrinked wrapped dvd and now i need the cd spindle to put them in. Where can i go to buy some cheap ones?

where ppl thro 'em out :bigsmile: any small pc retail store

Hehe, this is why I always keep some empty ones lying around after I’ve used the contents :wink:

One place to get 10, 25, 50, 100 DVD spindles is here

http://www.meritline.com/cd-dvd-cake-box.html

[QUOTE=jm1647;1647744]One place to get 10, 25, 50, 100 DVD spindles is here[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, they have a $25 minimum purchase requirement. This goes against any and all credit cards policies. It is illegal for any merchant to set limits on purchases.

[QUOTE=NYCRebel;1960865]Unfortunately, they have a $25 minimum purchase requirement. This goes against any and all credit cards policies. It is illegal for any merchant to set limits on purchases.[/QUOTE]

No, it’s not! No one can be forced to do business with anyone they choose not to. That includes people selling Ferrari’s or penny candy. If they deem that the cost of doing business with someone is more than the actual profit margin they can refuse your money no matter how big or small the sale. That’s the American way!

It would be against the law for them to sell you a $2 item and charge you $25 as a minimum charge but not to refuse the sale outright.