Where to find Sony branded MKM001 Singapore DL DVD's?

vbimport

I heard that some of the Sony DL DVD used MKM001 Singapore media code.
Does anyone know where to find these in the NYC area? Anyone here have a new pack for sale?

I am also looking for a factory sealed Sony DRU-830A or 840A drive now out of production. Would anyone here have one of those?

Sony branded MKM 001 MIS is no longer made. I actually bought a 30-spindle years ago at Best Buy and still have some left.

You could buy Verbatim branded MKM 001 MIS which is all the MKM 001 that is being made.

This is a bargain on Verbatim branded MKM 003 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817130040

[QUOTE=omr;2541077]I heard that some of the Sony DL DVD used MKM001 Singapore media code.
Does anyone know where to find these in the NYC area? Anyone here have a new pack for sale?

I am also looking for a factory sealed Sony DRU-830A or 840A drive now out of production. Would anyone here have one of those?[/QUOTE]
I would check eBAY for the Sony drive. Not sure if Sony still uses MKM001 but Verbatim 2.4x DL +R is MKM001 made in Singapore. They can be purchased at Office Max(ect) and online, sometimes NewEgg has them for 20/$20.00 with free shipping!!
oops NBK beat me to it

Hi,[QUOTE=omr;2541077]

I am also looking for a factory sealed Sony DRU-830A (…)[/QUOTE]Stupid question: what do you want a recycled TSST SH-S182D for? :confused:

Michael