Where to download MP3s?

vbimport

Hi everyone,

I was wondering where everyone likes to download DRM-MP3s. There’s no point in being able to strip the DRM if you can’t find any in the first place! :disagree:

I previously used Ruckus, but they are now forcing an auto-upgrade of the IBX, so I don’t want to use them any more… Any suggestions?

Amazon has a really large catalog in MP3 format. Free to use without having to remove DRM.

I use ony web radio software to download mp3s. I can download only what I want. The quality is not always the best, but most of the times, I can’t tell the difference, specially if I set the tool to download only best quality

Well, you get what you pay for!..If you say, “but most of the times, I can’t tell the difference, specially if I set the tool to download only best quality”, whats the issue then?..Chances are that you’re getting their so-called best quality, whatever that may be…

Hmm, maybe you’re right.
But I meant that I don’t make a difference most of the times between bought music (cd’s, subscription, etc) and the downloaded one.
So, yeah…infact I think I get pretty much for what I paid for. :slight_smile:

Glad to see you got your plug uhh, I mean point across…:wink: