Where To Buy Taiyo Yuden CD-Rs In Ontario

Hi, I am looking for the best place to buy a 50-Pack, Taiyo Yuden WaterShield Glossy White Inkjet CD-Rs in Ontario, Canada. The following link is a great online spot for those living in the States…

http://www.rima.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=R&Product_Code=1163&Category_Code=

…but they really sock you for shipping elsewhere. Does anybody have any suggestions? (By the way, I tried to select ‘Taiyo Yuden’ from the ‘Brand’ drop down list when posting, but I couldn’t find it.)

Thanks in advance.

-Juda:)

Hey Juda,
If you are looking for media, goole blank media, check out the first find. This company is located in kitchener. I recently got some Verbatim’s from them and in a couple of days they showed up. And yes they have what you are looking for.

CD-R TAIYO YUDEN GLOSSY SILVER INKJET - WATERSHIELD (50 PCS) :clap:

50 IN STOCK - PRICE: $34.95 - SKU: CDR80SPPSB-WS

hope that helps rip. :bigsmile:

Sorry Juda, They have these, cut and pasted wrong one. :doh:

CD-R TAIYO YUDEN WATERSHIELD - GLOSSY WHITE INKJET HUB (50 PCS)

IMPORTANT: Do not click ADD unless you have first selected a quantity in the pull-down menu. For more detailed product information, please click on the product icon or the product title

44 IN STOCK - PRICE: $34.95 - SKU: CDR80WPPSB-WS

At same place blank media.ca

Hey, thanks so much. My Dad was in Kitchener, so he just picked them up. Sweet! Appreciate your input!

-Juda:clap: