Where to Buy DVD Fab Platinum!

I was using Trial Version of DVD Fab, it has expired, I want to try some more, Where do you buy ths DVD FAB Platinum, on website it says 50 dollars, is this sounds like a fair price or do you guys know a better place to
find this. Thx

[quote=dolicus;2224680]I was using Trial Version of DVD Fab, it has expired, I want to try some more, Where do you buy ths DVD FAB Platinum, on website it says 50 dollars, is this sounds like a fair price or do you guys know a better place to
find this. Thx[/quote]
The only legit place to buy DVDfab if from dvdfab.com.

Gurus out there is the price DVD of 50 dollars good price.
Does any body have an older key. Thx

does any body have an older key. Thx
No!

[QUOTE=dolicus;2224944]Gurus out there is the price DVD of 50 dollars good price.
Does any body have an older key. Thx[/QUOTE]
Reg keys are non-transferable. Asking for a reg key is against forum rules and the actual transference is illegal.

To answer your question, many users have old reg keys, including Fab 2 through Fab 5

I m sorry I did not mean in that sense, I was asking what is a reasonalbe price for DVDFab and any deals going on right now. I know that the key is
specific to each computer and does not work on other computers.

My next question is in future if I need to change my computers how do I
transfer my key from one computer to other.

I am lookng at DVDFabs website right now and they are offering a 20% discount and theirs a key FAB-FEY-OFF, when I put that at checkout it says teh code is invalid, in other words it is not applying the 20% discount.
Any comments or advice from you guys out there.
Thx

[QUOTE=dolicus;2224958]I m sorry I did not mean in that sense, I was asking what is a reasonalbe price for DVDFab and any deals going on right now. I know that the key is
specific to each computer and does not work on other computers.

My next question is in future if I need to change my computers how do I
transfer my key from one computer to other.[/QUOTE]
Asking what a reasonable price is for a reg key and asking if users have older keys are hardly the same questions.

Nevertheless, there is only one authorized site to purchase Fab.
The developer is Fengtao and his homepage is DVDFab.com, which I believe you already have.
It is a hotlink on the cdf forum.

$50 seems more than fair to my mind, but as a prospective buyer, you will have to decide this for yourself.

Keep in mind that if you purchase, the BUY NOW button will link you to Fab.net which is where you’ll actually purchase the software.
Do not download the non-css application from Fab.net.
The app that you currently have will work fine with your reg key.
Update only from Fab.com or right here from the stickies posted by Fengtao. The stickies will include Beta versions not available on Fab.com

Does anyone know why the website is not applying the Discount that it is talking about on the Website, when you try to purchase it says invalid Discount code, any words of wisdom. Thx

[QUOTE=dolicus;2224965]I am lookng at DVDFabs website right now and they are offering a 20% discount and theirs a key FAB-FEY-OFF, when I put that at checkout it says teh code is invalid, in other words it is not applying the 20% discount.
Any comments or advice from you guys out there.
Thx[/QUOTE]
It worked for me…

Thanks for all your Help, it also worked for me now. Earlier it was not working, it kept giving me error like Invalid Code, looks like you did some
magic to this Application. Thanks again for your Help and keep up the good work.

Glad to hear you got it to work and you’re very welcome.
Have fun with the software…
It’s the best software of its kind, bar none and a bargain by comparison.