Where to buy blanks in Honolulu?

vbimport

Hello all,

I am off to Hawaii tomorrow, and I am looking for buy some shiny fast speed TY media in there ( most of X8 media were all printable in Japan ) So, I need suggestions where to buy for local Hawaiian media exparts in this forum.

Thanks!

PS, Also I am trying to buy some R1 DVD movies! any store recommend? :bow:

There is a CompUSA in Honolulu, 600-block of Ala Moana Blvd. They have 50-packs of 8x TDK on sale for $19.99 this week, until Saturday. There is another CompUSA in Waipahu, if you happen to be there.

Look for “Made in Japan” above the barcode of -R spindles to make sure you get TY discs. TY spindles are also easy to recognize by their shape. Don’t bother with +R, they are almost guaranteed to be CMC-made.

TDK-branded TY 50-disc spindles will be of the same shape as in Japan but packaged differently.

Good day mate :slight_smile:

Thanks very much your info! I’ll definitely going CompUSA on Saturday evening.
Also, since you’ve attached some photo! More easy to recognized “Made In Japan”

I am looking for Verbetim Shiny top high spped DVD-R media to hunt either :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to check out that store as well :wink:

Cheers Agent!

I wish there was a store like CompUSA in Britain, the closest thing we have is PC World who seem to take a sensible price and triple it. All my media has to be ordered online :frowning: