Where is version 4.1.2.0 download for Registered users

vbimport

Hi, can any one advice if there is any way for a registered user to redownload version 4.1.2.0.

I have installed version 5.0.2 registered version. However, I am having trouble with ripping to my IPOD with this new version.

I would like to download and install version 4.1.2.0, I know the IPOD ripping function better and faster than version 5.

Previously, I used version 4.1.2.0 to rip to my IPOD 3G nano without any problems, but uninstalled it since using version 5.0.2.

However, the ripping process to IPOD in version 5 is much longer and sometimes the programs hangs (without any errors). I now have second thoughts about version 5.0.2 and would like to use version 4.1.2.0.

I do not understand why the thread for redownload of 4.1.2.0 is still available. The link is to download version 5 NOT version 4.1.2.0.

If registered users cannot download it. If that is the case, then this thread should be removed.

Personally, I feel that registered user of Version 4.1.2.0 (who are entitled to lifetime upgrade, should be given a special link to redownload version 4.1.2.0.

If there is a way to redownload version 4.1.2.0 please advice.
Thank you

I understand that version 5 is out, however, registered users (who has free lifetime upgrades) should be able to re-download.

Thank you.

Nope, that’s not the case.

Fengtao only allows download of the current non-beta version.

PM me with your email addy or a place to upload and I’ll send it to you.

[quote=GregiBoy;2060391]Nope, that’s not the case.

Fengtao only allows download of the current non-beta version.

PM me with your email addy or a place to upload and I’ll send it to you.[/quote]

Thanks,

There are some technical terms in your email I am not sure what it is = “PM me with your email address”.

Actually, I prefer not to include my email address here.

I think it will be very difficult for me to send my email without having all at CDFreak knowing it.

Let me know.

Thank you.

PM=Private Message

If you do that no one will see it here. So PM GregiBoy and he said he will help you.

[quote=Bob;2060427]PM=Private Message

If you do that no one will see it here. So PM GregiBoy and he said he will help you.[/quote]

Thank you Bob…

That is way, Sea Monster’s are the most stupid animal in the face of the earth…

Bye

My personal opinion…

I think Fengtao should still let users download version 4 of DVDFAB, since we are registered users and are entitled to free lifetime upgrade.

In that case we do not have to bother Gregiboy for the downloads.

Sea Monster, I couldn’t provide a link but I tried to email it to you and keep getting a time out error.

maybe the file is too big for your email account/server?

[quote=GregiBoy;2061053]Sea Monster, I couldn’t provide a link but I tried to email it to you and keep getting a time out error.

maybe the file is too big for your email account/server?[/quote]

Some accounts allowed attachments size max. 5 GB and a free space of 10 GB. If space is full or attachments bigger than 5 GB you get this error. (Split archive and try to send him 2 mails…)

There also is the possibility that a server is blocking the email. Some servers do not let .exe files through. In the past, I’ve had to change the file extension in order to get them through. It’s a simple matter to change it back on the other end.

Sea Monster may also have .exe attachments blocked on his end without his knowing it

[quote=GregiBoy;2061053]Sea Monster, I couldn’t provide a link but I tried to email it to you and keep getting a time out error.

maybe the file is too big for your email account/server?[/quote]

Sorry, for my late reply. But thank you for your help. I had made a backup copy of DVDFAB version 4.1.2.0, it was kept in one of my CF card. (I found it only this morning).

I do not think there should be any issues receiving link in my email. It was done several times without any problems.

Anyway, problem solved…

Thank you for ALL your hard work especially GregiBoy’s Help.

Chow

No problems Sea Monster. Only to pleased to try to assist but sorry it didn’t work out.

BTW: Can you please tell me where the “Altantic Ocean” is located on this planet? :):flower::confused:

[quote=GregiBoy;2061515]No problems Sea Monster. Only to pleased to try to assist but sorry it didn’t work out.

BTW: Can you please tell me where the “Altantic Ocean” is located on this planet? :):flower::confused:[/quote]

Oh, I am so ashamed of my self.

How can I get my own home wrong.

Anyway, I have migrated.

No more staying in the Romanche Trench

Thank you for your highlighting, I shall change it.