Where is the lifetime subscription when renewing DVDFab Mobile Option

Apologies if this is already mentioned in one of the other many threads concerning product and lifetime renewals.

I am trying to renew my DVDFab Platinum and DVDFab Mobile Option taking advantage of the lifetime upgrade. I have entered my e-mail address and it has been verified.

The renewal screen then appears with both DVDFab Platinum and DVDFab Mobile Option both ticked. The drop down next to DVDFab Platinum allows me to select 1, 2, 3, 4 years or lifetime subscription but the drop down next to DVDFab Mobile Option only has 1, 2, 3 or 4 years subscription. Where is the lifetime subscription option?

[QUOTE=richard_g;2280039]Apologies if this is already mentioned in one of the other many threads concerning product and lifetime renewals.

I am trying to renew my DVDFab Platinum and DVDFab Mobile Option taking advantage of the lifetime upgrade. I have entered my e-mail address and it has been verified.

The renewal screen then appears with both DVDFab Platinum and DVDFab Mobile Option both ticked. The drop down next to DVDFab Platinum allows me to select 1, 2, 3, 4 years or lifetime subscription but the drop down next to DVDFab Mobile Option only has 1, 2, 3 or 4 years subscription. Where is the lifetime subscription option?[/QUOTE]

deleted

I just checked the drop down boxes on all the options and they all have a lifetime selection.

No in the renewal section (URL for the page ends /renew_action.htm) the drop down for DVDFab Mobile Option does not have the lifetime option.

When purchasing a license (i.e. not renewing) its there. Is this what you have looked at?

Well I can’t get to the renewal page. Email address not found. I don’t know if that’s because I have lifetime updates so there’s nothing to renew or if it’s a server problem on their end.
Perhaps someone who does not have lifetime updates can try.

This may have been delayed by some of the updates to the website. I think it is intended to be available.

It may just be an error on the renewal index page. You could try selecting the option with any of the listed subscriptions then continue. On the next page it will verify your selection and allow you to make changes, maybe lifetime will be available there. I can’t say for sure because only the newly released options are recognized under my email.

[QUOTE=DVDKingdom;2280075]It may just be an error on the renewal index page. You could try selecting the option with any of the listed subscriptions then continue. On the next page it will verify your selection and allow you to make changes, maybe lifetime will be available there. I can’t say for sure because only the newly released options are recognized under my email.[/QUOTE]

That didn’t work either - I have mailed them via the support link on the website. Cheers anyway.

[QUOTE=richard_g;2280166]That didn’t work either - I have mailed them via the support link on the website. Cheers anyway.[/QUOTE]

You may get better help with your issue by sending a PM(private message) to Fengtao.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2280206]You may get better help with your issue by sending a PM(private message) to Fengtao.[/QUOTE]

I’ve just PM’d him

Now I am confused. Just had the following reply from support:-

Hi,

I am sorry to say that we only offer 1, 2, 3 or 4 years subscription for DVDFab Mobile Option now.
We will support the lifetime for it in the near future. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.

What’s going on?

Contact them again and ask what’s going on.
I would think that they would just give you a price and send you a new key.

Yes I have replied pointing out the information stated on the purchasing options page and the price list.

Anyone would think they didn’t want my money (it wants to be sorted before the end of the month as I want to use my 30% discount).

Hi,

We express our sincere sorry for inconvenience brought to you. We are working on the lifetime upgrade for “DVD to Mobile”, and it should be supported in several weeks.

Supported in several weeks… why state it as an option now if you can’t have it???