Where is the ISO file?

I am using a newly installed version of DVDFab HD Decrypter

I ripped the movie to a iso file. It goes through all the motions and says “success” but the iso file is not to be found… anywhere! When I tell it to make files instead of iso, it does the same thing but the files are there. What is going on?

thx

.iso is not supported anymore with free version.

fair enough but why isn’t there a “not supported” note that comes up like with all the other features that are not supported?!?!?

I watched it go through the copy process 3X giving the percentage etc and everything and then get a sign that says “success” Then I spent time looking for it. That is a weird way to not support something…

I get the idea it is in some temp folder somewhere… it clearly was doing something. They need to fix this. EIther support or say you don’t support!

very annoying!

[QUOTE=radman2020;2197448]fair enough but why isn’t there a “not supported” note that comes up like with all the other features that are not supported?!?!?

I watched it go through the copy process 3X giving the percentage etc and everything and then get a sign that says “success” Then I spent time looking for it. That is a weird way to not support something…

I get the idea it is in some temp folder somewhere… it clearly was doing something. They need to fix this. EIther support or say you don’t support!

very annoying![/QUOTE]No word from Fengtao on this but if you go to the product page .iso is not listed anymore for the free version.