Where Is The Best Place To Buy HDMI Cable

Where is the best place to order HDMI cables (mainly 3ft) at reasonable prices from trusting outfit? Not looking for fancy brand name but OEM with good quality and lowest prices.

monoprice.com

monoprice.com and firefold.com are two of my favorites for cheap cables and accessories.

http://www.bluejeanscable.com/ is another vendor. They are not the cheapest, but if you pay more than what they charge, you are paying too much. In the A/V world, they are one of the highest quality vendor.

What you guys think about this place?, is it viable place?.

http://www.mycablemart.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=331

Never tried that place.

Same cable (HDMI 1.3a 28AWG) at monoprice is 4.49 + 2.61 USPS first class shipping = $7.10.

I usually order other stuff to save on shipping. Consider optical cable if you have AV Reciever, also maybe DVI to HDMI cable from your HTPC. :wink:

anyone ever get
these

Thanks zevia, I just order from monoprice.com, I need these 3ft HDMI-HDMI to connect Verizon Fios Set Top Box (STB) QIP6416-2 to my Samsung Hp5054 HDTV and HD player when I get that also.

[QUOTE=zevia;1930117]monoprice.com and firefold.com are two of my favorites for cheap cables and accessories.[/QUOTE]

DITTO,buy several as they are cheap and you will need another two or three later. Trust me! Also pick up two DVI to HDMI cables for future use.

Just get the DVI - HDMI adapters with HDMI - HDMI cables since they work the same… This way you wont need to throw away the DVI- HDMI cables later when your need HDMI - HDMI…

I think Monoprice or Directron might have those at a very reasonable price. I personally do not like using adapters but they do work.:slight_smile:

The price for paying to get HDMI-DVI adapter might be higher than just replacing it with HDMI-HDMI cable.

Yo-

Here’s [B]two[/B] six footers for $10 [B]shipped[/B]:

http://www.meritline.com/193-142-0022.html

Good deal-eh?? :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

(too bad it is at Meritline-eh??)

[QUOTE=TCAS;1931013]The price for paying to get HDMI-DVI adapter might be higher than just replacing it with HDMI-HDMI cable.[/QUOTE]

DVI-D single link Male to HDMI Female adapter =$3.63
HDMI DVI Cable 28AWG - 10ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold-Plated) =$6.42
HDMI Cable male to male 28AWG - 10ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated) =$5.24

For $2.45 more, I have the option of using a single cable on either DVI or HDMI rather than spending $11.66 for two separate cables not including the additional expense of shipping now or later…

BTW: My scenario requires 10ft of cable rather than 6ft which may contribute being slightly better off for me… The additional footage increases the price of the cables slightly…

[QUOTE=Hypnosis4U2NV;1931071]DVI-D single link Male to HDMI Female adapter =$3.63
HDMI DVI Cable 28AWG - 10ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold-Plated) =$6.42
HDMI Cable male to male 28AWG - 10ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated) =$5.24

For $2.45 more, I have the option of using a single cable on either DVI or HDMI rather than spending $11.66 for two separate cables not including the additional expense of shipping now or later…

BTW: My scenario requires 10ft of cable rather than 6ft which may contribute being slightly better off for me… The additional footage increases the price of the cables slightly…[/QUOTE]

You are right I was considering 3ft long cable instead of your need of 10ft.

I have all of the above at different lenths plus the adapter. All good:bigsmile:. With multple sets around the house and Christmas presents that need cables, you can never have too many of those :iagree:since the shipping is a one time deal. I think I may need some more cables and I bought a bunch from firefold this summer. So TCAS, where did you find the best deal with shipping?

While we are on this subject, does anyone knows if we can output one DVI to two sources? I have ATI 1950Pro with dual monitor on my main machine. I would like to output my 2nd DVI port to the 2nd monitor AND to my HDTV (HDMI). Any ideas which adapter to get?

[quote=zevia;1931388]While we are on this subject, does anyone knows if we can output one DVI to two sources? I have ATI 1950Pro with dual monitor on my main machine. I would like to output my 2nd DVI port to the 2nd monitor AND to my HDTV (HDMI). Any ideas which adapter to get?[/quote]I’ve never seen an adapter with exactly the arrangement you want, but there may be one somewhere. But it should be possible to do using this splitter plus one of the DVI to HDMI adapters linked on the right.

Thanks! that’s what I need, but out of stock though. :frowning:

[quote=zevia;1931504]Thanks! that’s what I need, but out of stock though. :([/quote]Sorry zevia, I didn’t notice the OoS. I don’t have any experience with WhatACable, but they seem to have exactly what you want for just a few more dollars than the splitter/adapter combo from MonoPrice.