Where is my thread

I can’t access my thread I still get emails but the thread was never there to me. its not my computer
This is what I get when I click the link in my email.

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  4. We are currently only serving members because of high traffic, if you are not a member, please sign up, else try again later, normally this is an open forum. We are sorry for any inconvinience this may cause

Could you please send me the link, so that I can have alook into this?

THanks.

ps this post will be moved to Forum Talk…since Bug reports forum is for bugs of the mainpage

Can you do a search on the forum for this : “nfs
underground + maxpayn2 error” to see if its there for you

The link

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=93230&goto=newpost

The thread has been moved to an admin forum to discuss the legality of your question.

It was ruled that you were trying to get help on a pirated copy, which is not allowed on this forum.

Its ONLY a backup