Where is Finalize or close track/session/disk

vbimport

I know Neo had finalize Cd/DVD before i thik it was version 5, im using version 6 (latest version) but i had 2 use dvddecrypter to close track, ten dvd (disk) to get a few of my DVD’s to work. i thik it was copyXtoDVD cause it never happened untl i installed this great program by vso. doesnt happen every time but it did yesterday on 3 dvds…

When you open Nero Burn Rom module the first window click on the box “No Mulitisession” your burn process will be finalized.

Neros not the problem It was another program i purchased, I know about & set the no sessions switch in nero but I thoght they had a finaliz actually i need finalize/close track then close disk. the other software evidently left the last track open so i had 2 close that first then the dvd/disk…
DVDDEcrypter is the only program i know of that had those modes close track/session/disk. try closing the disk without closing the track first Dvddecripter actually tells u the last track is open so u gottta close that first.

[QUOTE=RTShaw;1336446]
DVDDEcrypter is the only program i know of that had those modes close track/session/disk. try closing the disk without closing the track first Dvddecripter actually tells u the last track is open so u gottta close that first.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your comment. I managed to make my dvd readable by using close track, close session, close disk functions in dvd decrypter.