Where is DVDFab HD Decrypter (Plextor PX-B920SA)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Plextor PX-B920SA. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hello,

I just bought DVDFab Decrypter platinum in order ot make backup of my Blu-Ray discs.
But it seems that this software does not see my BD. I think that it is because the DVDFAB HD Decrypter is not installed. So could you help me please telling me where top find the HD Decrypter (I’m not able to find it on the website for download) or to activate it in the software ?

Edit : In fact DVDFab read perfectly the DVDs with my plextor 920SA but it does not read blu-ray disc.

Thanks for your help, best regards

Patatorz

[quote=Patatorz;2180795][qanda]This thread is about the Plextor PX-B920SA. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hello,

I just bought DVDFab Decrypter platinum in order ot make backup of my Blu-Ray discs.
But it seems that this software does not see my BD. I think that it is because the DVDFAB HD Decrypter is not installed. So could you help me please telling me where top find the HD Decrypter (I’m not able to find it on the website for download) or to activate it in the software ?

[B]Edit : In fact DVDFab read perfectly the DVDs with my plextor 920SA but it does not read blu-ray disc.[/B]

Thanks for your help, best regards

Patatorz[/quote]
Greetings Patatorz
DVDFab HD Decrypter does not support blue-ray or HD DVDs at this time it did at one time when it was first released but no longer does :frowning: , I know this seems like false advertisement but Fengtao has stated it is being worked on.

You should have used the free trial period it is good for 30 days and you would have found out about the non support before you paid for the product.

BTW…welcome to CDS Freaks
and for what it is worth Happy Holidays :flower:

Hello you right but I read some quite old articles telling that it was possible so…and after there is HD in “DVDFab” so, it’s really confusing…

Thnaks for your answer and happy holidays :slight_smile:

[quote=Patatorz;2180837]Hello you right but I read some quite old articles telling that it was possible so…and after there is HD in “DVDFab” so, it’s really confusing…

Thnaks for your answer and happy holidays :-)[/quote]
A few months back another member did state that he was able to get it to work by using his Xbox 360, I made a copy of the steps he took but I don’t remember where I stored that data I will see if I’m able to find it and will send it to you by PM :wink: