Where is Ben?

vbimport

Our favourite gnome, where are you?
We have missed you!

Maybe he fell into the pond and can’t get out.

Do you think something that awful could happen to our Ben?

He’s got a girlfriend and traded cyberword for real life adventures. :wink:

hope not

Maybe he moved to Beaver City.

Maybe he is a college now and busy for exams? or chasing girls? :slight_smile:

a 14 year old in college…nah…hes drunk in a pub…and can’t get up

or else hes hiking to the netherlands to move in with his lover…(Da_Taxman) for those that don’t know :iagree:

Hmmm yeah, he was on holiday a few weeks ago but I have seen a few postes. Praps hes having computer/connection issues. Hope to see you soon mate :iagree:

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

Booo! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello again!
Yeh… I been doing exams lately (SATS, not that important), and had alot of social problems to sort out, including drink, so in a way you where right SS. Anyway, exams are over now and most of the problems are sorted, so should be back up to full posting rate soon.

Where have you been young man! :frowning:

Now go to your room and think about why you panicked the entire cdfreaks forum. No dinner mister! :frowning:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Sorry Sir!
I came back within 3 hours of somebody noticing I had gone :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. I see SS has bought a man-friend along now, this will upset alot of forum guys :wink: btw… irc seems dead again, I went in there a few times, but no replies.

Well I was gonna be there to greet you but I was kicked while not being at the computer (9-1 against Latvia in the icehockey world champ, poor Latvia) so I couldnt.

yeah it has ben…and i guess i’m to blame for the dead IRC chat room as well :smiley: you should get to know him hes a great guy…

BTW glad your back…

Im usually in their and if i aint doin nothing then i talk :iagree: :bigsmile:
so pop in

I just left from there cause no one was talking

w00t, w00t, w00t, w00t, w00t, Ben’s back!!

Don’t scare us again.

Sorry, didnt mean to :slight_smile:

Hey Ben. Can’t say that I know you, but I am glad that you didn’t fall in to a pond or something. Welcom back. Good luck with your exams and those nagging little social probs. If you have some questions you want to bounce off an old guy, PM me.

Hey Numbers4_13_32_44, nice to meet you. Shame I wasnt here to welcome you to the forum when SS introduced you, so, a delayed, welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

Are you on the CDFreaks IRC ever?

Regards,

Ben :slight_smile: