Where I can buy cheap Laptops? Really CHEAP?

Where I can buy cheap Laptops?? Really CHEAP?

THX IN ADV

BigDaddy

At the place where they fall off trucks?

Try a second hand store or online at http://www.buy.com or any of the other online stores.

Also depends on where you live ofcourse…

Da_Taxman

Go to WWW.pricewatch.com
Look in the Hard drive area when you get in there type laptop in the search area theres a long list laptops & notebooks computers for sale from different dealers.

In holland they say: " probeer het eens bij iemand die waar van de vrachtauto laat vallen". Roughly translated: "get into the underground scene, and get a ‘stolen’ laptop.
Although this is extreme, this is extremely cheap. (I don’t reccomend it to any one, but is still cheap. I don’t owe a stolen / ‘van de vrachtwagen gevallen’ computer.)

where do you live maby i have somting for you. if you life in holland maby i might have one for you

Suske I come from Austria do you deliver to Austria??

[This message has been edited by bigdaddy (edited 14 May 2000).]

[QUOTE = Suske; 6077] waar woon je maby heb ik somting voor jou. Als je het leven in holland maby ik zou er een voor jou [/ QUOTE]

ik kom uit nederland en ik heb wel intresse

[QUOTE=mrdelft;2562870][QUOTE = Suske; 6077] waar woon je maby heb ik somting voor jou. Als je het leven in holland maby ik zou er een voor jou [/ QUOTE]

ik kom uit nederland en ik heb wel intresse[/QUOTE]
You’re replying to a 10 year old thread.

[QUOTE=suske;6077]where do you live maby i have somting for you. if you life in holland maby i might have one for you[/QUOTE] do u think u cud organise me to and r they stolen

[QUOTE=ursula8910;2566724]do u think u cud organise me to and r they stolen[/QUOTE]
[B]This thread is 10 years old, yes 10 years old.
Also this is a forum not IM board. Please it is a lot easier to read and understand if you plain English.:iagree:[/B]

[QUOTE=G_Ivan Awfulitch;2566746][B]…it is a lot easier to read and understand if you plain English.:iagree:[/B][/QUOTE]

???

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: