Where have you been in your life?

vbimport

Basically,what places have you visited or lived in around the world.Since CdFreaks is international,I figure a lot of ya’ll have been places,So list em!!! :bigsmile:

For me:
Okinawa Japan(4 years)
Germany(many times)
Denmark(Looooong train ride and BTW,the Danes are the nicest people in the world)
Norway(10 days)
Zimbabwe(1 month,a nightmare)
UK(gatwick airport for 15 loong layover hours.This one doesn’t count)

Russia (grew up there)
Belgium (where I live now)
Spain (2nd home)
Austria, Switzerland few times
Germany/Holland/France: often
Florida/NY/Chicago/California

Netherlands (born and live)
Germany, Austria, Switserland, Hungary, Spain, Italy, England, Tenerife, France, Finland (Helsinki), Denmark (passing through), Sweden (Stockholm)

Not many really, the furthest ive been is Poland and all the places it takes to get there, e.g France, Germany etc

31 of the 50 States, Canada(Vancouver), UK (except N. Ireland), France, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary,Greece, S.Korea.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=122634

Lived all my life in The Netherlands. I visit Belgium and Germany on a regular base. Often been to Luxemburg and France. Also visited Andorra, Monaco, Spain, Italy and Switserland. Outside of Europe I have been to Canada and the US of A.

portugal , spain and brazil

Hmm, it would be far more interesting if people could give a few impressions of their visits. :wink:

Anyway, I’ve been to most of the states. The commercial culture is pretty much the same all over. But get off the beaten path and there’s a fair bit of variety in people, landscapes, etc.

Ontario, Canada. The people remind me of folks in the upper midwest in the U.S. Generally quite nice.

Germany. Businesslike place. Went to the Hofbrauhaus in Munchen (Munich) with a half-dozen friends. We ordered beer and the barmaid brought 'em all to us in one go, gigantic steins 3 or 4 each hand. Strong girl, wouldn’t want to get belted by her. We were polite.

Switzerland. Very neat and picturesque everywhere. The Swiss are rather blase about visitors, of which they get many many. Beautiful scenery. Bought a cuckoo clock, doesn’t everybody?

Austria. Maybe my favorite. Like Switzerland but more easygoing. A lot of Italianate Baroque architecture. I’ll never forget the gorgeous blonde barmaid in Innsbruck. Why? She had the hairiest goddam legs ever. First time I saw a girl with unshaven legs, you won’t see THAT in the USA! Oh yeah, first time I ever got stinkin’, falling-down, swear- it- off- forever drunk was in Bregenz, that memory isn’t quite so clear. :wink:

illinois, indiana, ohio, kentucky, tennessee, michigan, missouri, wisconsin and maybe minnesota (cant remember if we passed on the way to upper peninsula)

Is there life outside this forum?

No , cdfreaks is our life :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
J/k :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops :o

Not much :Z

not what i meant by the post :wink: i’m just too lazy to type. always love this topic and hearing of peoples’ travels. headed far east in a week. :cool:

England ( born & raised )
Germany ( live )
Cyprus ( 6 months )
Austria
Island ( passing through )
Canada
Holland
Belguim

Australia - lots of scantily clad women. Lots of Friendly people.

Germany - No scantily clad women, but pretty nonetheless. Lots of friendly people.

Malta - Giant retirement village - No scantily clad women PLEASE!!! Lots of helpful people :slight_smile:

London (Heathrow stopover terminals 1,2 & 4) - 3rd world toilets. English Airline Staff uptight & pro-actively unhelpful.

USA (Born & Raised)
Vietnam
Cambodia
Thailand
Indonesia
Borneo
Australia
New Zealand
India
Pakistan
Nepal
Taiwan
Japan
Mexico
Hawaii
Algeria
Morocco
Saudi Arabia
Kenya
Uganda
South Africa
UK
Spain
France
Andora
Italy
Germany
The Netherlands
Ukraine
Egypt
Libya
Brazil
South Korea
Okinawa
Fiji
Puerto Rico
Colombia
Peru

I genuinely meant oops.I’m very lazy also.I rarely use the search function but I should have this time.Have fun in the Orient.

you must be wore out :bigsmile:

Plumb wore out. Spent 20+ years working all over the globe and now I would rather stay at home.

travelling gets old don’t it?I’m more comfortable on a couch than an airplane seat.Wouldn’t mind goin’ to the UK or italy though.I could get off my butt for that quick. :bigsmile: