Where does everyone go to buy media online?

vbimport

Hello all i was just wondering where everyone goes to buy thier media… Only criteria is that the stores are online and in the USA. Im especially interested in DL Verbatim and TY (I think TY is the abbreviation of the name of the best media…)
Thanks in Advance…
Eddie

I think for US, I’ve heard good things from Newegg

www.rima.com is THE place to buy your media. Second tier are www.supermediastore.com and www.newegg.com. Both of those are EXCELENT as well. From what is being said at places like www.resellerratings.com, you want to avoid www.meritline.com.

As far as what’s best, I now ONLY buy unbranded Taiyo Yuden media from Rima. I’m done with second rate media.

JD

I second the supermediastore vote…Also, check www.techbargains.com , they usually have a close eye on the best media deals out there.

I have ordered DVD+R Taiyo Yuden and CDR’ TY from rima.com several times never had a problem and always fast delivery. and rima does carry DL verbatim.

I get my Ridata from newegg and never had a problem with them

Yo-

Another “thumbs up” for www.rima.com or www.newegg.com or www.supermediastore.com

Look for their Ritek, Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim medias-

Can’t lose IMO-

Mike

just thought i’d let you know that amazon has the Ridata +RW 4x for $7.99 untill March 31 AR