Where did all go?

Where is everyone? I don’t see all those ppl i used to see… I even don’t get here that often. :frowning:
Damn school ! What about you? What stops you from coming here? :confused:

What stops you from coming here?

Nothing. Except the phone bill.

Damn school

On this subject we should be alowed to say what we have to say with our own words. Till then: Damn school!

Where is everyone? I don’t see all those ppl i used to see… I even don’t get here that often.

nobody went anywhere. you just havent been here.

hey, uh…congrats on having an entire page of posts to yourself. did they ever delete any of them? haha.

hey yo, ive been away from here a lot too because of school too. bleh.

Well I’m here… :slight_smile:

Damn school… I’ve got better things to do than to go to school (visiting CDfreaks).

But yeah, its not summer any more and people are starting to get their lazy asses to work.

I am here just later at night. IRC stopped working so, I am not on as often there.

Some people do have a job, have to study in their spare time and are on a house hunting trip…and of course a bit of sleep.

But pretty much all the rest of my time is spent here…

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Some people do have a job, have to study in their spare time and are on a house hunting trip…and of course a bit of sleep.

But pretty much all the rest of my time is spent here… [/B]

that’s no excuse. You should be here 100% fulltime for RedHatted to rub his tummy whenever he feels he needs it.

Parents occasionaly do the same for their children. Outsiders will call that kid a spoiled kid.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

that’s no excuse. You should be here 100% fulltime for RedHatted to rub his tummy whenever he feels he needs it.[/B]

Can also choose not to be here…wonder who is worse off then… :wink:

Not so much the studying part (had that too in the vacation), but going to classes, that’s the hardest part. :slight_smile:

I still visit this forum 25x a day :wink:

but going to classes, that’s the hardest part.

What’s the time when you must wake up for school? For me is 6:00 AM. And considering that I go to sleep at 2 or 3 AM… just judge for yourself.

My record in oversleeping was when I slept until 15:30 on a school day… :slight_smile:

My record in oversleeping was when I slept until 15:30 on a school day…

And what? Are they going to shoot you?:bigsmile:
The last time I oversleeped it was because my clock reset himself. So I can’t tell you the time at witch I woke up, but I can tell you that I falled asleep in the next five minutes.:bigsmile:

Just bring a pillow to school. I went to school had my attendance taken, went to the back of the library and slept until school ended. On second thought, do that only if you dont care about your grades…

I come here some 5 times per day depending on my job activities.
Don’t come here when I’m at home…

Just bring a pillow to school

Not a bad idea! Not bad at all! But if I wake up for school then at least I shall pay atention atwhat the teachers have to say.

Originally posted by Bestiuta

Not a bad idea! Not bad at all! But if I wake up for school then at least I shall pay atention atwhat the teachers have to say.

Ahhh, the European school system…

Ahhh, the European school system…

What do you mean?

European students and teachers actualy care about education. Maybe it’s because i am in new york, but it seems that nobody really cares about education until college.