Where can i Order sound card with Equalizer?

Hi could any1 link me to Order online where i can get a Sound card come with Equalizer?
the Equalizer should look exactly like this one below?

Do you mean the skin (appearance) or the features? That looks like a pretty standard equalizer. The AC97 sound chip in my laptop has all those features.

no not the skin, i want a sound card come with Equalizer exactly look like that, i have realtek HD audio manager before that look like that, but some guy fixed my comp and deleted all the window, so my motherboard sound card doesnt work anymore.

have you looked at replacing your driver then? Here’s a good place to start http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3

nah i tried it before, then still realtek HD audio manager doesnt show up, i have other sound card, the guy fixed my comp bought it for me but only 10 bucks sucky one.

So can u link me to Order online sound card that comp with Equalizer exactly look like that, realtek and gigabyte sound card Equalizer look like that but they online has it on Motherboard…